Architects and engineers 9/11 - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Architects and engineers 9/11

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks up not becasue of the explosion the sound of which has not reached him yet - he looks up becasue of the sound of the plane then sees the explosion before he hears it.

Like here the sound takes a while after the explosion but you hear the plane before it hits.

Sound is surprisingly slow... from the recent turkish bombings.

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

For the explosion? Yes

For the approaching 767? No

Would disagree with that.  I think he looks up before the explosion.

36 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Would disagree with that.  I think he looks up before the explosion.

He doesn't look up until after the 'plane' has 'disappeared' into the South Tower.

So, he doesn't look up while the plane is approaching, and he doesn't look up when the plane impacts with the building.

Now, I'm no expert on sound, but when 2 cars crash together, I hear it in real time. A plane and building should be the same.

(The jet fuel exploding would be a different, slightly later and overlapping, sound to the jet crashing into the steel and concrete.)

6 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Real time 3D holography ?  Just does not exist (certainly not at those scales). 

[not in colour anyhoo..]

That we know about?

My agenda is (as always) the truth.

And I'll happily admit I'm wrong on anything if it furthers that cause.

We know that the public only knows about 'advancements' once 'the elite' tell us.

What's the first thing they ask about any new discovery/technology/invention?

They ask "Is there a military application?"

If the NWO could use advanced 3D recordable colour holographic technology to further their grip, they would, and they wouldn't tell us about it.

When I look at this...

spiegeltv.gif?w=960&h=720

...I am led to believe that the answer is 'outside the box'.

No one has commented on this yet, but any theories or explanations are welcome.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

We're not talking about fighter jets, though.

It's still a fast moving jet engine therefore relative

Jumbo's are very audible when they are taking off and coming into land due to thrust and thrust reversal 

The Jumbo's that flew into the towers had their jet engines at top speed 

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Now, I'm no expert on sound, but when 2 cars crash together, I hear it in real time. A plane and building should be the same.

You dont actually - there is a delay which increases depending on how close you are to the crash

Cars dont travel at 500 mph ! ;)

Edited by Ally Bongo

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hope you are well.

I'm good.

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Like a lot of things you say this doesn't really mean anything either in a general or scientific sense.

If you mean that you hear the crash at the same time you see it, I can assure you, you don't.

18 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

That we know about?

My agenda is (as always) the truth.

And I'll happily admit I'm wrong on anything if it furthers that cause.

We know that the public only knows about 'advancements' once 'the elite' tell us.

What's the first thing they ask about any new discovery/technology/invention?

They ask "Is there a military application?"

If the NWO could use advanced 3D recordable colour holographic technology to further their grip, they would, and they wouldn't tell us about it.

When I look at this...

...I am led to believe that the answer is 'outside the box'.

No one has commented on this yet, but any theories or explanations are welcome.

I know what you are arguing - that one looks odd but do we know its 100% "real" either or a fake "fake" ?

As to technology none of us truly know where the military r&d is at.

7 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

I know what you are arguing - that one looks odd but do we know its 100% "real" either or a fake "fake" ?

It is consistent with all the other video of 'Flight 175' that day.

9 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

As to technology none of us truly know where the military r&d is at.

Correct. We just know that they are always ahead of us.

All the above is what they call cargo cult science. Not understand how energy is the function of a collision not material. Not understanding how sound waves work.

Cherry picking evidence. having no understanding of crash mechanics, thinking the earth is 6000 years old then lecturing folk on "real physics". It's just nonsense.

I'm not wasting my time with it.

2 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'm good.

Like a lot of things you say this doesn't really mean anything either in a general or scientific sense.

If you mean that you hear the crash at the same time you see it, I can assure you, you don't.

Yes light and sound waves propagate at different speeds, no one sees it the same time they hear it. This is taught in the first year of secondary school  in Scotland. Scotty doesn't believe the speed of light is a constant either, he thinks it was different in the past. Or used to when i cited supernova 1978A as a reason the earth can't be 6000 years old, another of his claims.

6 minutes ago, phart said:

I'm not wasting my time with it.

You could choose to use your great brain to try to help me to understand why I don't believe what I am seeing is real.

spiegeltv.gif?w=960&h=720 

Are my eyes tricking my brain, or is my brain tricking my eyes, or is this in any way a dilemma for you too?