SSC Email Update - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Email Update

CNelson

My point in the last home game 7.45pm on a Saturday leaving travellers to Glasgow fecked to get home and move on to Slovakia 

Now again they have all day Sunday yet after the game people who have work the next day will be stottin about outside Hampden at 10pmbmany with a long way to go

Dinnae give me the tv dictates the times

Just no thought

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

I actually find that email to be borderline offensive. Who the f*ck signs off on such an email so soon after the England game. Patronising trolling pish. Supporters club? Ripping the p*sh out of every last one of us.

Regan sitting behind his big desk on a pile of our money pishing himself whilst signing it off. He has to go along with every muppet underneath him. Enough is enough. We pay £50 to be sent this nonsense.

1 hour ago, Auld_Reekie said:

I actually find that email to be borderline offensive. Who the f*ck signs off on such an email so soon after the England game. Patronising trolling pish. Supporters club? Ripping the p*sh out of every last one of us.

I agree. I think it was probably sent out by some English geezer avin a laugh. To be fair, if it was the other way round it would be pretty funny.

It's basically a continuation of the illusion that the SFA promote of us being a major footballing power

Was probably penned by Broadfoot

Image result for sfa this time

Edited by Ally Bongo

A good reality TV programme would set Strachan, Regan, Petrie et al the task of getting home to, say, Edinburgh or Perth after a 7.45 kick-off on a Sunday.

Scene 1 - our competitors wrestle with several hundred other people for the first 75 to appear in Aitkenhead Road, 40 minutes after the end of the game...

10 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

My point in the last home game 7.45pm on a Saturday leaving travellers to Glasgow fecked to get home and move on to Slovakia 

Now again they have all day Sunday yet after the game people who have work the next day will be stottin about outside Hampden at 10pmbmany with a long way to go

Dinnae give me the tv dictates the times

Just no thought

FIFA/TV dictate the times.

You can moan all you want but the SFA for all their faults have zero input in kick off times or dates.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Let's have a go at SFA/SSC for stuff they have control over. Fixtures and timings are largely dictated by UEFA/FIFA/TV companies and there's little we can do about that at this point in time.

We should be focusing on more immediate and important battles - and that's the running of the SFA and the SSC.

46 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Let's have a go at SFA/SSC for stuff they have control over. Fixtures and timings are largely dictated by UEFA/FIFA/TV companies and there's little we can do about that at this point in time.

We should be focusing on more immediate and important battles - and that's the running of the SFA and the SSC.

:ok: Agreed!