Jim Murphy's 'clause 4' Revolution? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy's 'clause 4' Revolution?

Treated like a deity in Clarkston and Giffnock. Even the local Conservative councillors drool over him..

Jim, you stood on my Dad's doorstep back in May 2005 and quite emphatically told him you'd be embarking on a major (and badly needed) road repair program in East Ren especially with regard to those connecting Barrhead and Mearns, as long as you got re-elected. Nearly 10 years on and we're still waiting for it.

Usually has an army of the most fecking intolerable middle-class, Labour student types handing out his election literature and hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with them.

I don't drink but if he's ever subject to some messy tabloid downfall, then I may just have one small glass of something to celebrate this lanky useless, self serving, anti-Scottish 's comeuppance.

I think he will manage to limit the number of SNP seats to less than 20 which will be hailed as a massive success for Murphy by the media.

I think the press and the BBC might by excluding the SNP but will he ? He seems to painting the Labour party into a nationalist corner right now.......

slightly at a tangent I loved the idea that Foulkes is touting that the polling companies made the Unionists panic and promise 'too much'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/pollsters-would-be-curbed-by-peers-new-regulation-bill-9970427.html

He's been quiet of late. Must've got someone to clean his festive pish-stained strides.

I think tory voters using their votes tactically will help out the Labour party. They will do anything to try to stop SNP. They will even vote Labour if they need to. They don't fear a Labour government at Westminster any more.

this is true there is also an orange Order memo out showing members which party is in strongest position to stop the SNP.... some BT websites are also still out there saying the same thing.

It wont matter tho, if the SNP get over 40% (, 30+ seats) , the dam will burst, below that it will just be a steady flow...( 15 seats)

so lets ensure we get the 40% out to vote...

20 SNP seats would actually be a pretty significant gain given the majorities Labour are currently hoarding in most seats...

It would have been 6 months ago but the media/polling company tactic of forecasting 40+ means that now, anything less than 30 will be hailed as a job well done by team Murphy.

It would have been 6 months ago but the media/polling company tactic of forecasting 40+ means that now, anything less than 30 will be hailed as a job well done by team Murphy.

I really look forward, to seeing how the feck, the Scottish Liebore party, will spin losing 30+ seats, as a victory

Never under-estimate how much these Unionist f*ckwits...of all colours....hate the SNP for rocking the establishment boat and daring to show people that there is another, better path out there.

Murphy will say any, any, any ridiculous shite over the next 16 months, and it'll be reported unchallenged in the BritNat press.

As in the referendum, the good guys will have to work twice as hard to get half their message through. I do hope that the SNP won't sit back and pat themselves on the back for getting 100k members......every single vote will have to be fought for.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems there is doubt as to what the Scottish Labour constitution is/was, and if Scottish Labour is actually a political party or just 'an accounting unit'

At least according to Wings

http://wingsoverscotland.com/know-what-youre-voting-for/#more-66179

What will the Scotsman (who hailed the constitutional revolution) say?