Situation - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've finally established the hints and tips to be mobile in one hand, kebab in the other and wipe with a spare pair or boxers. Thinking I need 3 hands for that but I'll figure it out.

Where would I be without the sound advice of the TAMB :lol: 

23 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

?? Class A in Paisley I think you will find. 

Class is overrated and no fun whatsoever. 

whats this story that women flush as soon as stool hits the water, so no smell ?

ie - if poop 3 times in 1 sitting - there are 3 flushes ?

Just imagining this as olympic sport for women, with quick reflexes

4 hours ago, euan2020 said:

whats this story that women flush as soon as stool hits the water, so no smell ?

A courtesy flush is good manners sometimes. Especially after a night on the Guinness... 

6 hours ago, euan2020 said:

Yes, I have heard that story too but personally do not partake in that particular  ritual. If it is a large poo that sticks out of the water I suppose their could be merit in this theory however if it is a wee lady poo which is small enough to be submerged  in the water I would imagine the smell is stifled anyway. I do of course have no  scientific evidence to back this up. Where is Phart ( no pun indended) when you need him? 

I can however confirm that women regularly fill the pan with toilet paper to deafen the noise of a pee.  Apologies to all my fellow lady   Tambers for giving these top secrets away. 

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yes, I have heard that story too but personally do not partake in that particular  ritual. If it is a large poo that sticks out of the water I suppose their could be merit in this theory however if it is a wee lady poo which is small enough to be submerged  in the water I would imagine the smell is stifled anyway. I do of course have no  scientific evidence to back this up. Where is Phart ( no pun indended) when you need him? 

I can however confirm that women regularly fill the pan with toilet paper to deafen the noise of a pee.  Apologies to all my fellow lady   Tambers for giving these top secrets away. 

was my wife who said she does the quick flush when in public toilets

I was at Police Station in Cape Town, few months back, and was speaking to 2 of the staff 

women's toilet was right next to accounts section, which is where i was - 1 of them took off to the toilet not shutting the outside door

I could hear here pissing like a horse :ph34r:

Edited by euan2020

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

No secret and entirely accurate!   

Why are women so embarrassed to pee. 

Its perfectly natural,I can understand they don't like leaving the smells after a few proseccos and a kebab the night before,but again totally natural. 

On a slight tangent,when I've to go into female toilets,I obviously get a female to check them first and the amount of lassies that have came out afterwards with bright red faces from the smell they've left makes the job all the more worthwhile. :lol:

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Why are women so embarrassed to pee. 

Its perfectly natural,I can understand they don't like leaving the smells after a few proseccos and a kebab the night before,but again totally natural. 

On a slight tangent,when I've to go into female toilets,I obviously get a female to check them first and the amount of lassies that have came out afterwards with bright red faces from the smell they've left makes the job all the more worthwhile. :lol:

Sounds like you have a very unusual job. Are you an official ladies toilet sniffer? I'm not surprised some of the lassies get red faces, after finding out they have been part of your toilet sniffing survey.  

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like you have a very unusual job. Are you an official ladies toilet sniffer? I'm not surprised some of the lassies get red faces, after finding out they have been part of your toilet sniffing survey.  

Plumber...?

some females are not fussed and just need to go 

I've driven past females in Italy pissing on side of road  on dual carriageway

In South Africa folks are doing 1000 km drives and sometimes the rest stops are not too frequent - so if you got to go you got to go - with Lorry Drivers honking at the females as they drive past, as they are trying to do a shyte