George Square - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

Fit are the hĂșn bastards on here saying about this?

FAO you & Eddard - there are 3 or 4 yes rangers fans or former rangers fans on this thread alone saying we are finished with rangers. For myself its a decision thats been coming for a while, its hard though to give up something thats been part of your life since day 1. But for me its gone.

Hope that answers your question.

As for the police - intelligence led policing! Really?! These clowns were on twitter & fb coordinating their start time & attack.

Be careful at matches guys.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't I just stated that above? I am pretty comfortable with my moral compass thank you very much. I think you need to get along to games a bit more, You are a bit out of touch with the majority of the support.

I actually don't think they represent the majority of our support, at least I hope they don't. Certainly don't represent me but that brand of right wing triumphalist unionist politics utterly shames us both as a club and a country

I actually don't think they represent the majority of our support, at least I hope they don't. Certainly don't represent me but that brand of right wing triumphalist unionist politics utterly shames us both as a club and a country

I also dont believe the represent the majority of the support but what they do represent is a very large minority. Edited by tam4ritchie

I thought one of the benefits of Independence would be that it would reduce sectarianism and be the death-knell for the Orange Order.

I absolutely believe that the main driver of sectarianism in Scotland is the Orange Order and the "clan" gathering they have in the Rangers support.

Many years ago I used to be a Rangers supporter so I have seen how the minds of young people can be warped by being part of a supporters pack - it passes the bigotry from one generation to the next.

I would like to see Rangers die. I know it would significantly impact on Scottish football's viability but whilst they are in existence they are a big part of the sectarianism problem and I am sick of the shame they bring on Scotland.

Total scum, but I'm not surprised. Not delusional either. Posts on here over last 24 hours and more so on FB are down at this same level. But accepted on here.

Total scum, but I'm not surprised. Not delusional either. Posts on here over last 24 hours and more so on FB are down at this same level. But accepted on here.

You voted to be essentially the northern most region of England so the least you could do is learn the lingo. That's just words spewed on to a page like arse gravy after a curry.

Are you saying "the people" in George Square last night who were looking to cause trouble at any opportunity are not scum?

Ignoring of the outcome of the referendum, these very same people have previous and they'll do it again.

Apologies if I read your message wrong. The videos of team handed loyalists/unionists setting about people for wearing the wrong colours/badge just shows you how bigoted these people are. That has made seething anger take over my disappointment.

Are you saying "the people" in George Square last night who were looking to cause trouble at any opportunity are not scum?

Ignoring of the outcome of the referendum, these very same people have previous and they'll do it again.

Apologies if I read your message wrong. The videos of team handed loyalists/unionists setting about people for wearing the wrong colours/badge just shows you how bigoted these people are. That has made seething anger take over my disappointment.

Of course not. My first two words were my thoughts on them. Always have been, always will be. But I think being wished dead on forums because of how I voted, is the same level as George Square fighting. If you disagree, I respect that.

You voted to be essentially the northern most region of England so the least you could do is learn the lingo. That's just words spewed on to a page like arse gravy after a curry.

No I didn't. That's your blinkered view.

Yes so we have no voters wishing death on Andy Murray and rioting in George Square. What an odious lot eh? Must make you ashamed.

Not really. My point is, if you bother to read it properly, it's coming from both sides. On your doorstep in fact.

I mean exactly that.

Gaz, I think on here it's your club that's wished dead, due to being a conduit for these idiots, rather than you personally. I'd be happy to see Rangers survive, and even make a financial contribution to help, if they took this as an opportunity to rid the club of these bilious, evil khunts once and for all.

Not really. My point is, if you bother to read it properly, it's coming from both sides. On your doorstep in fact.

So it doesn't make you ashamed? And on my doorstep? If you are talking of posts on this forum I don't see them specifically wishing death on an individual just anger vented at no voters. Also don't see them rushing around George Square acting like Grade A Fannies. Strike that - I must apoligise to Grade A Fannies everywhere as even they aren't that bad.

That is outrageous. In a towering fuckin rage over that.

That's is a disgrace. They are trying to stir up even more anti-scottish hatred down south.

I'm not a massive rangers fan, I'm an Ayr supporter but I've always had a liking for rangers and used to get I games when I could but after the last few days I'm done. Not being associated with these scumbags.

To be fair that Times report is from Thursday night.

When Murphy got egged the Times' banner headline was "the ugly side of Scottish nationalism". Let's see what we get this time..

Aye, I know. But whether it was Thursday or Friday night it's still simply lies. You illustrate the point perfectly when you quote the Murphy incident. It seems that a politician getting egged by a 'nationalist' is somehow worse than racists and bigots taking over and dividing our biggest city.