George Square - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thugs are opportunists. There was violence being delivered by both sides. Of course one side will claim self defence

You're talking absolute pish and you should be embarrassed with yourself. It's not hard to look online and see what went on.

Edited by Al1978

Eddard in usual attempt to tar the other side as well without fully condemning these thugs. I've always thought you were an idiot and I've never made a secret of it. You continue to prove it time and time again.

Anyone heard of some sort of attempt to burn down the herald building by unionists? No idea if its true or not as the only source is facebook

I am not thick mate. I will condemn all acts of violence.

Thugs are opportunists. There was violence being delivered by both sides. Of course one side will claim self defence

Can you tell me where you are getting this information from? Look at the bigger picture.

Eddard, you're a good guy and likes a wee wind-up (as I do), but this is more serious than that.

I am not thick mate. I will condemn all acts of violence.

I'm not your mate and I never will be. People like you are a big part of the problem we saw last night because you refuse to condemn it. Yes gatherings went by peacefully whilst last night didn't, they set out with violence and aggression in their minds but because of the club you support you just can't bring yourself to see the truth.

Can you tell me where you are getting this information from? Look at the bigger picture.

Eddard, you're a good guy and likes a wee wind-up (as I do), but this is more serious than that.

the bigger picture is 2.1m people voted to stay in the Union. The mock outrage on this board has hee haw to do with the future of Scotland. If it was there would not be any reference to a certain football club.

I'm not your mate and I never will be. People like you are a big part of the problem we saw last night because you refuse to condemn it. Yes gatherings went by peacefully whilst last night didn't, they set out with violence and aggression in their minds but because of the club you support you just can't bring yourself to see the truth.

oh I can and I will continue to work to educate these morons.

the bigger picture is 2.1m people voted to stay in the Union. The mock outrage on this board has hee haw to do with the future of Scotland. If it was there would not be any reference to a certain football club.

So tell me what f@cking relevance No surrender and we are the people have to the Indy vote?

Maybe they should have left their rangers banners at home. You really are a blind fool

Stop being so dramatic.

Whats dramatic about it ? - Scotland is a divided country and after the 18th september that divide is wider, it was always said 3 things not to combine for discussion that would guarantee you a heated argument or more in a pub Glasgow ----

Football

Religion

Politics

I would imagine that you and I would disagree on all 3

You're a lost cause on this.

For someone who knows it was intimidation on both sides, you'll probably have read the The Rangers forums where this was all organised. I would bet everything I own on there being many threads gloating about volleying a nationalist, skelping a YESSER on these forums.

I am outraged Eddard and it's far from mock. Whole thing just reminds me of Manchester, and guess which club was involved then too?

Does anyone seriously belive if the vote had gone the other way yes voters would have went out their way to look for trouble ?

We'd still be having a joyous party in George Square. I watched a lot of the live streams and never once was there any trouble. Everyone enjoying themselves with music and speeches. It was the epitome of peaceful, happy and hopeful people.

That has now been kicked out of them, literally.

Mock outrage? Come on Eddard, both you and I know that there are horrible, vile, violent sections of our support. They utterly shame us as a football club, no wonder so many people couldn't give a damn if we went out of business.

Haven't I just stated that above? I am pretty comfortable with my moral compass thank you very much. I think you need to get along to games a bit more, You are a bit out of touch with the majority of the support.

Haven't I just stated that above? I am pretty comfortable with my moral compass thank you very much. I think you need to get along to games a bit more, You are a bit out of touch with the majority of the support.

Football Eddard? You seem to be out of touch with the majority of society.

We've heard for decades it's the minority, a small minority, a few mindless thugs.

It's not and it never has been.

They think they are a law unto themselves and the sooner they are eradicated from society, the better. The Rangers dying would be a good start.

Scum is too light a word for what I think these people are.

We've heard for decades it's the minority, a small minority, a few mindless thugs.

It's not and it never has been.

They think they are a law unto themselves and the sooner they are eradicated from society, the better. The Rangers dying would be a good start.

Scum is too light a word for what I think these people are.

Agreed I think the feelings towards rangers were subsiding but after last night, I am sorry for the real supporters, but I hope the club dies and stays dead.