F*ck Off! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This just appeared in my inbox. :angry:

I am delighted and proud that the people of Scotland have made this historic decision to stay in the United Kingdom.

This was a vote for social justice, for our NHS, and for unity — because we are better together.

But whether people voted Yes or No, this was also a vote for change.

We must change the way the UK is governed and who it is run for. And that thirst for change is not just in Scotland but across the whole of the UK.

We need more good jobs and job security. We need decent wages and an end to poverty pay. We need a better future for our young people so they can believe they can have a better life than their parents.

The last few weeks have been about keeping our country together. The next eight months will be about showing how we can change our country together.

There is only one party that can do it — and that is the Labour Party.

I am delighted and proud that the people of Scotland have made this historic decision to stay in the United Kingdom.

This was a vote for social justice, for our NHS, and for unity — because we are better together.But whether people voted Yes or No, this was also a vote for change.We must change the way the UK is governed and who it is run for. And that thirst for change is not just in Scotland but across the whole of the UK.We need more good jobs and job security. We need decent wages and an end to poverty pay. We need a better future for our young people so they can believe they can have a better life than their parents.The last few weeks have been about keeping our country together. The next eight months will be about showing how we can change our country together.There is only one party that can do it — and that is the Labour Party.

No chance with you in charge ed

Guest Extreme0

This was a vote for social justice, for our NHS, and for unity — because we are better together.

But whether people voted Yes or No, this was also a vote for change.

We must change the way the UK is governed and who it is run for. And that thirst for change is not just in Scotland but across the whole of the UK.

We need more good jobs and job security. We need decent wages and an end to poverty pay. We need a better future for our young people so they can believe they can have a better life than their parents.

The last few weeks have been about keeping our country together. The next eight months will be about showing how we can change our country together.

There is only one party that can do it — and that is the Labour Party.

I think everyone of us should start spamming their email accounts with nonsense.

Haha, yes me too.

Maybe see you at the first conference if we are accepted as members.

:)

I'm in South-East England at the moment, so it'll be difficult to get up - especially as I'm still in education. I'm trying to move up asap after I finish though. My plan is dependent on finances though. I don't think I'll last in England much longer, especially politically - UKIP are popular where I am :(.

I'll keep up with social media and maybe start blogging while I'm down here. :)

I doubt I'd have any issues with the application, despite my location.

just said on TV that a thousand new members have joined SNP in the last 24hr

Great stuff.

I'm in South-East England at the moment, so it'll be difficult to get up - especially as I'm still in education. I'm trying to move up asap after I finish though. My plan is dependent on finances though. I don't think I'll last in England much longer, especially politically - UKIP are popular where I am :(.

I'll keep up with social media and maybe start blogging while I'm down here. :)

I doubt I'd have any issues with the application, despite my location.

Us young uns will finish the job one day :ok: Good luck.