Today - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today I went up Arthur's Seat a bitty after sunrise. Just me, fog, drizzle, a trig point with graffiti 'just say why?'

Phoned a pal who wasn't able to make it back to Scotland in time to vote. He was greetin.

In to work. Fukkin shyte. No unionist crawing though which was a mercy.

Went for a pint at lunchtime and cheered up for a bit.

Fukk this. I'm awa oot to find an honest man in Embra and when I find him I'll buy him a drink.

Today I went up Arthur's Seat a bitty after sunrise. Just me, fog, drizzle, a trig point with graffiti 'just say why?'

Phoned a pal who wasn't able to make it back to Scotland in time to vote. He was greetin.

In to work. Fukkin shyte. No unionist crawing though which was a mercy.

Went for a pint at lunchtime and cheered up for a bit.

Fukk this. I'm awa oot to find an honest man in Embra and when I find him I'll buy him a drink.

Bob is my saltire still there ?

Today I cried, mostly.

Tonight I'm feeling more reflective and glad I made the decision to go YES. Scotland has woken up politically and I'd like to do my bit to keep the momentum.

I cried too, Mindi. Many times.

We all have.

We are the 45%.

We have to keep this amazing movement going.

I have joined today, the first time I have ever joined a political party, and I wouldn't even consider myself that much of a nationalist!. They are about so much more than independence. None of the Westminster parties represent me. Labour in Scotland is a complete joke, and I hope we reflect that at the 2015 general election. I'll see about making it more than just a monthly donation to a good cause as well. I think I'll try and get involved locally. The dream is most definitely not done.