Attendance - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Attendance

Slide Tackle

1 hour ago, Tartan Docs said:

18,000 empty seats!!!!! The high  heid yin in the marketing department and the Committee who agreed the ticket prices should be brought to account for this.......

Is it not still 'Jules'?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some greeting on this forum! Times have changed get a grip. I didn't wear any Scotland colours either! Does that make me any less of a fan? In fact in the social group I attended the game only half were wearing colours, some were dressed for night out post game, others ready for work others just not arsed with wearing specific colours...does it really matter.

As for the seat discussion well I put my hands up...I sat/stood with friends on Saturday, couple of sections away from my own seat. Plenty of space but if someone had asked I would have moved. Not often do you get to spend a day out with your friends so sod it!

Result wise it was a shocker, performance wise it was very very un-inspiring! If you don't beat Lithuania at home then what chances do you have against the others. Look at the last 20 years...these are the games that have cost us. I am still struggling to see anything but another poor qualifying campaign. Big game on Tuesday now with a positive result needs in order to get the fans on board.

On a positive front, great news re-additional tickets at Wembley...another opportunity for those fans to get a badge to stick on their hats!

4 hours ago, Alan said:

Should have punted 10k tickets on Itison or Groupon last few days to get rid

They've backed themselves into a corner to an extent with the pricing. As if they discount individual match tickets it erodes the benefit of SSC membership and season ticket.

Couldve given a few thousand away though to school kids or kids teams.

Guest BlueGaz
24 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Couldve given a few thousand away though to school kids or kids teams.

Absolutely crazy that they didn't take advantage of a closed south upper to do 'something'.  Get the kids involved so they bug their parents in future to bring them to the games.  the future.  suppose they would argue the costs of opening that section against income.  but absolutely ludicrous we didn't do exactly what you said or something similar.