Albania v switzerland - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania v switzerland

Mee

Good game so far. Hadn't realised there was so much history between the 2 countries. One brother on each side must be a first.

Good game so far. Switzerland aren't scared to put a tackle in. 

1 minute ago, Mee said:

Good game so far. Hadn't realised there was so much history between the 2 countries. One brother on each side must be a first.

Good game so far. Switzerland aren't scared to put a tackle in. 

Germany v Ghana, I think? Although they might be half brothers?

Guy should have had a straight red there.

Anyway, losing the first game in this competition means virtually nothing....only 8 teams out of 24 manage to get knocked out in the first round.

It's really hard not to qualify.

4 minutes ago, Mee said:

Where did I hear that before....

Aye we managed it twice under this format.

Shakiri certainly getting it thick from the Albanian fans. A bit harsh, he's lived in Switzerland since he was a baby...

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Aye we managed it twice under this format.

Shakiri certainly getting it thick from the Albanian fans. A bit harsh, he's lived in Switzerland since he was a baby...

He might be getting it from the Swiss fans too. They said at the start he might be switching to Kosovo

2 minutes ago, Mee said:

He might be getting it from the Swiss fans too. They said at the start he might be switching to Kosovo

I guess the Xhaka brothers could too?...

Edited by Toepoke

50 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Llorik Cana is a prize idiot.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching 'your' lads ;) play their first ever international game, and was hoping they'd pull of a result.

Very harsh result, and unlucky not to have nicked a draw - well deserved it. Shame for the keeper making that error, but he had a good game making four excellent saves.