This Board Needs Tunes - Page 174 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

Just now, Eisegerwind said:

Summer in title, counts.

I was going to leave you kids in peace to enjoy yourselves, but Mrs Grim's booted me into the bunker again.   Challenge now is to find something I like that you'll listen to.

I may be gone some time.

7 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I was going to leave you kids in peace to enjoy yourselves, but Mrs Grim's booted me into the bunker again.   Challenge now is to find something I like that you'll listen to.

I may be gone some time.

I'm OK with the noise and the guitars, it's the seriousness of it all. Beat me to it.

Edited by Eisegerwind

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'm OK with the noise and the guitars, it's the seriousness of it all.

A lot of metal is just a pressure vent for shit that happens to people.   Some of it very, very bad as you'll probably get.   A lot is tongue in cheek too.   Sorry, I don't want to sound like a lecture; next tune please :guitar:

Just now, Grim Jim said:

A lot of metal is just a pressure vent for shit that happens to people.   Some of it very, very bad as you'll probably get.   A lot is tongue in cheek too.   Sorry, I don't want to sound like a lecture; next tune please :guitar:

S'OK, maybe the next theme is convince me, punk/pop/meta/rock/soul/blue/rap/techno/ insert genre, isn't shit.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

S'OK, maybe the next theme is convince me, punk/pop/meta/rock/soul/blue/rap/techno/ insert genre, isn't shit.

Hold that thought!

Was about to post this.   Genre?   Feck Alt.Rock or sumthing.   Hope you like.   I need to go though...

Have you done that deliberately, that has just about every aspect of 'metal' that I hate. Will discuss further if 'convince me ' theme goes.

6 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Hold that thought!

Was about to post this.   Genre?   Feck Alt.Rock or sumthing.   Hope you like.   I need to go though...