Scottish Cup weekend - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup weekend

In as much as it still means anything after tomorrow night, a great draw for Dons.  Hoping for significant distraction, the usual media hyperbole, daily red top scandal stories on respective players, followed by two absolutely merciless bloodbaths with Celtic eventually winning the replay on the heaviest pitch ever - on pens (solely for purposes of further distraction thereafter)!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, jock strap said:

I fancy Celtic to win 2-0 but after a hard fought match and at least one player sent off each.

If any Rangers player gets sent off it will be Halliday. Odds on.

Hope Hibs get through against Inverness, Hibs v Utd at  semi final at Hampden could easily get 40,000 there for it, plus think it would be a cracker between the 2 of them.

The other semi I think The Rangers will get there first ever win against celtic too

5 minutes ago, Geed said:

Hope Hibs get through against Inverness, Hibs v Utd at  semi final at Hampden could easily get 40,000 there for it, plus think it would be a cracker between the 2 of them.

The other semi I think The Rangers will get there first ever win against celtic too

1st ever win? What you on about?  Our Under 14s beat them 5-1 last week.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If any Rangers player gets sent off it will be Halliday. Odds on.

Halliday and Broony has to be good odds.

Only in an OF game where people start the odds on the number of players sent off ?

I think if game was next week, Rangers would win based on the run of form they have just now.  if Celtic find their form again by then, cant see them losing.

Still think our tie with ICT is up for grabs although it has never been a good place for us to win.

5 minutes ago, giblet said:

I think if game was next week, Rangers would win based on the run of form they have just now.  if Celtic find their form again by then, cant see them losing.

Still think our tie with ICT is up for grabs although it has never been a good place for us to win.

Time will tell. Celtic should win the tie, but I'm not sure form will have much to do with it. One off game so who knows. 

Personally think you have missed your chance.  Wouldn't mind seeing you go through though. 

No offence ICT fans, just think it will make for a better semi to the neutral. 

People forget that whilst we were great on Saturday, and generally have been better in cup games this year, we have still done a lot of grinding out results recently. Going to be an interesting game. If we can deal with Griffiths we'll have a chance.

Can Patrick Roberts play in the tie?