Tickets - Page 5 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

bonzo

1 hour ago, Debian said:
1 hour ago, Debian said:

France and Italy away will be 0 pointers.

I think so  too, ive booked up for both but never done what is in effect a dbl header before. I ASSUME we apply for both games at the same time on current points?

We won't be applying for the second having obtained the away point from the first? 

Or am I completely wrong?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

I think so  too, ive booked up for both but never done what is in effect a dbl header before. I ASSUME we apply for both games at the same time on current points?

We won't be applying for the second having obtained the away point from the first? 

Or am I completely wrong

It's one where they will take into account all games up to the 1st one.  I can't remember how it was done for the Liechtenstein and Spain double header though...

I would imagine both would have been on sale simultaenously...

5 hours ago, Byrne2711 said:

:ok: I've just joined the Facebook group, looking forward to all the moaners though. I think I moaned for  one game about not being able to get points.....6 games later and I'm on 6 points. It's easy!

I lasted about 3 days on the FB group and unfriended! I joined it just before the Ireland game in Dublin and the amount of drivel that was posted about travelling, tickets etc. was too much to handle so I had to delete it. Things are bad enough on here but that FB page is on another level!!!

12 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

I lasted about 3 days on the FB group and unfriended! I joined it just before the Ireland game in Dublin and the amount of drivel that was posted about travelling, tickets etc. was too much to handle so I had to delete it. Things are bad enough on here but that FB page is on another level!!!

lmao its the whopper who runs it, I wont name names but jesus christ. Absolute cracker :lol:

The other day the subject was again tickets, he said "I don't have that problem, I'm part of the so called elite"

Away ye go lmao :spin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bunnet said:

A lovely wee lassie from the travel club phoned and offered me a ticked :) It's all good, I think the deid grannies and shift changes are kicking in lol

Don't think you'll be the only one being offered a ticket. A lot of grannies being buried in the garden I think :lol:

1 hour ago, bunnet said:

A lovely wee lassie from the travel club phoned and offered me a ticked :) It's all good, I think the deid grannies and shift changes are kicking in lol

Good stuff mate ? 

I mentioned a week or so ago that my wee brother who was on zero points got a phone call for his ticket.

Same happened with myself last year when I was on zero points going to Tbilisi. 

The lassies at the SSC must get a good laugh hearing all the different excuses :lol:

13 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

If you are in the SSC get on the waiting list.

Is there a waiting list? After reading comments about the waiting list on here before the Ireland game we phoned up the SSC and asked if we could put on it and we were told that there is no such thing as a waiting list and once the tickets were sold they were sold.

Edited by theweestevie

4 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Is there a waiting list? After reading comments about the waiting list on here before the Ireland game we phoned up the SSC and asked if we could put on it and we were told that there is no such thing as a waiting list and once the tickets were sold they were sold.

Don't think it's a waiting list as such you apply for a ticket and if you don't get one you might get a call if there are any returns. 

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

Would take home end tickets. I guess it won't be a problem to enter the away end.

I joined as a New Member 10 days ago and asked to be put on a waiting list.  Heard nothing for a week but when I phoned them on Tuesday morning, lo and behold, they were just about to phone me to offer me a returned ticket.  Now sorted though I have to pick it up in Prague.