Danny Ward - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not helped by us letting Rodgers stay with Falkirk until his contract runs out st the end of the season

Was thinking that but surely Rogers would have been offered (or signed) a new contract if he was staying?

I did hear Peter Houston on the radio saying they were getting to keep Rogers as were keeping Ward for the season.

Rogers has been excellent for us the past couple of months after quite a shaky start. isn't quite the finished article so I wonder if he would go back to Aberdeen to be first choice or to sit on the bench. The word from Falkirk is he cant be recalled unless it is agreed by both clubs.

I assume the situation will e sorted today as we've got a Scottish cup game tomorrow. cant see us wanting to let him go back Our backup Keeper has been injured for most of the season and only just getting himself back fit.

Rogers has been excellent for us the past couple of months after quite a shaky start. isn't quite the finished article so I wonder if he would go back to Aberdeen to be first choice or to sit on the bench. The word from Falkirk is he cant be recalled unless it is agreed by both clubs.

I assume the situation will e sorted today as we've got a Scottish cup game tomorrow. cant see us wanting to let him go back Our backup Keeper has been injured for most of the season and only just getting himself back fit.

If a recall was allowed, I really can't see McInnes, given his reluctance to use young players, having him anywhere other than the subs bench.

Rodgers can come back if all parties agree to it and Peter Houston said he won't stand in his way.Personally if McInnes isn't going to play him then the boy is as well staying at Falkirk.

The thought of Scott "Samie Langfield" Brown playing in goals fills me with dread.