The Front Cover Of Today's National - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Front Cover Of Today's National

I took a photo of the White Cliffs of Dover last time I went on holiday to France.

Thought I'd compare it to a picture someone else circulated of the White Cliffs with a message to refugees added to their photo.

Mine is *definitely* better.

I thought it was interesting that he chose the exact same composition as I did. I don't think mine's better, in fact it isn't but I've seen lots of photos of Eilan Donan castle and only ever saw one with that boat in it, mine. :)

I thought it was interesting that he chose the exact same composition as I did. I don't think mine's better, in fact it isn't but I've seen lots of photos of Eilan Donan castle and only ever saw one with that boat in it, mine. :)

The front page of the national has a picture of the boat.

It's a shame they are going to Rothesay. Should have put a picture of there instead.

A couple weeks on the island and they will be making gliders out of bed sheets and bed furniture.

Hey that hurts, it's bad enough half the guys on here are always slagging my hometown of Glasgow without putting down where my 2nd House is and where I am right now. Although it will be interesting to see how things go down here for the fifteen families they are putting on the island.