Who Would Fight? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who Would Fight?

Like now?

Na totally different IMO. Don't exactly see Isis trundling over the rhine in tanks and apc's lol

Would be up for bannockburn 2 :ok:

As I stay soon here now I would have to be a spy lol or maybe be a regiment of supposed turncoats for the English who came up and took them from behind lol

America and the U.K. are the biggest threat to the world anyway, don't know if I'd fancy fighting ft the bad guys . .

The original question asked about going back in time and fighting or not in ww2. Back then we were the good guys. Agree with you about now. Kind of glad I'm to old to call up as I don't know if I could fight for uncle sam

The original question asked about going back in time and fighting or not in ww2. Back then we were the good guys. Agree with you about now. Kind of glad I'm to old to call up as I don't know if I could fight for uncle sam

I don't know, probably would have then but not now, regardless of the circumstances I think.

I thought this thread was going to be about some notion of Islamic fascism, equating ISIS or Al Qaeda with the Nazis.

There are some areas of overlap: a determination to wipe out opposition, a complete hatred of the 'other', and all wrapped around a completely warped sense of identity.