Abigail Is Coming - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Abigail Is Coming

I'm outside all the time walking or (God forbid) running and it was the worst rain I have ever seen in my life.

Various streets in Bothwell unaccessible because of flooding and the road between Uddingston and Bothwell under water just up from the entrance to the golf course.

Blimey - I drove along there around 2 pm yesterday and it was fine. Better not to my mate in Bothwell as she's away on holiday and waiting on getting her roof replaced. She'd be freaking out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well what happened to the coldest winter in decades that was forecast this winter 15c in December crazy hence the wet weather in the Lake District and parts of Scotland the met office don't know there backside from there elbow a bit like the barbecue summer they forecast a few years back

We are alreadty on storm D whatever they named it. Bit stupid. Understood for seriois weather but it really is just nwindy and rainy, not nameable weather

the met office want to be like the yanks when it comes to forecasting the weather where doomed where all doomed the yanks are a coming it's wet and windy end of feck this nameing nonsense when the weather takes a turn for the worse

well what happened to the coldest winter in decades that was forecast this winter 15c in December crazy hence the wet weather in the Lake District and parts of Scotland the met office don't know there backside from there elbow a bit like the barbecue summer they forecast a few years back

It's the newspapers who print that story every year because it sells papers and gives boring people at work something to contribute. I don't think it ever had any meteorological basis.

Just to add, is there anything more depressing than 12C on christmas day? In my day it was baltic and that's the way it should be.

Said thst today, xmas time should be cold, icy and snowy if possible, will be shite if its mild.