Will We Get Fined? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will We Get Fined?

Pete Gas

Hope it will bring you some consolation. You definitely need it even more than sense of humour at the moment.

(as your few friends in this topic)

I found it funny! We're not all humourless c*nts. Well, maybe today.

The boy in the photo looks like a hybrid polish-weegie Ned. Is this what's happened after 10 years of polish integration??

The flares were absolutely superb, looked fantastic.

Were they ! They are dangerous and if Poland fans throw one in our support and it hits someone, that person ends up in A&E with multiple burns.

Were they ! They are dangerous and if Poland fans throw one in our support and it hits someone, that person ends up in A&E with multiple burns.

Anyone who thinks they're fantastic has clearly never seen the damage that they can easily cause to people, clothing and stadiums.

They didn't though and they are there to add a bit of colour to the game, not to be used as weapons. I'm all for it, Hampden has never looked better than when all those flares were set off last night, it looked sensational.

The security was a joke last night. I was in B1. I saw the pitch invader when he was still in the stand trying to get out. He could easily have have been stopped. Same with the fighting in A7 where police and stewards just stood watching. No checks for flares,etc when fans entered the ground.

I don't expect G4S staff earning a pittance to put their lives in danger but it was clear that there was a high potential for trouble at last nights game. It was a shambles.