A Case For Jordan Rhodes - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A Case For Jordan Rhodes

ScotlandFanMuir

Yes that's correct; I've only seen him I'd say 4 or 5 times since he left us, although my take when I have seen him is that his key strengths are very recognisable.

Here's the goals from the Blackburn - Hudds. game back in April this year. I think it shows exactly his strength. He sets their first goal up by creating mayhem in our penalty area & the second just finds the space he needs to head it in.

My god, your defence is pish. Are they aware they're allowed to tackle? :wink2:

Took his header well, in fairness.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, I've known that for about 45 fecking years.

Haha. I've seen my team lose a derby (1st time we'd lost one) 9:0!!! :yikes3:

We also had an 8:0, and multiple 5 and 6 goal losses that season. Not a fun time.

Haha. I've seen my team lose a derby (1st time we'd lost one) 9:0!!! :yikes3:

We also had an 8:0, and multiple 5 and 6 goal losses that season. Not a fun time.

I can empathise! Huddersfield Town remain the only club in professional English football to score 6 goals in a match & still lose. In fact they were winning that game 5-1 with 20 minutes left. Tells you everything!!

As I have said before if Rhodes or Griffiths or both get their chance tomorrow it will be fully merited and I won't complain. My expectations though will be zero. They will get my full support but I just don't see them as international standard strikers. no crime is it? People on here feel the same way about Hutton, Forrest, Hanley and one or two other players.

I can empathise! Huddersfield Town remain the only club in professional English football to score 6 goals in a match & still lose. In fact they were winning that game 5-1 with 20 minutes left. Tells you everything!!

Ooyah! We've not done something like that...yet.