Albuferia Pre-Match Party - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albuferia Pre-Match Party

liviloyal

Our night before/ pre-match antics at away games usually involve a Ted Christopher gig or going to one of Tam Coyle's parties... unfortunately Ted isn't making the trip and Tam will be doing stuff in Faro.

Just wondering if there'd be any interest in either a night before or pre-match party in Albufeira.

Tartan Army tunes, drink deals, some food and maybe a piper or 2... I'm speaking to a couple of bars at the moment about getting something sorted, let me know if you'd be keen on coming along...

Ted on about doing something in Scotland like before the Georgia game. Could it be possible with links to see it or has he got dvd's that could be part of the party? Regardless - 4 of us up for a do.

Edited by DoubleSC

Ted on about doing something in Scotland like before the Georgia game. Could it be possible with links to see it or has he got dvd's that could be part of the party? Regardless - 4 of us up for a do.

Any Ted Christopher type pish will ensure i'm not there. :ok: