When Are We Die A New Home Kit? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When Are We Die A New Home Kit?

neepsandtatties

Roll it on. The current effort is the 1st time i have not bothered buying one since god knows when, (home or away version). Is the JD sports exclusivity contract still in force for the next kit deal? It's shite that it can only be bought through a single retailer.

We have another two years minimum with jd sports. Not happy with that if I am honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just seen Ireland are unveiling a new away kit tomorrow at 9pm. So just after half time of their match against Gibraltar. :blink:

Just seen this on their web site. Very odd indeed. Would be a good gimmick to change into the new kit for the second half.

Been out of stock of home top XL for at least 2 months now. Spoke to a store manager who admitted JD hab made a right mess of the Scotland gear.

JD seem to have tunred into a total shambles over the last few months. Made a total mess of all the St Mirren gear as well, kids tops where the neck was that small kids couldn't get their heads through. No stock of any sizes, bugger all in store and no indication of when new stock will be in. Away top not even given a release date.

Also seen they made and delivered the Tranmear top with the Cabrinni logo upside down.