Killie Wtf?! - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Dumfries on numerous occasions and haven't been asked to participate in water sports :( .

Some years ago, I was with some friends in a boozer in Yeovil. It had a set of booths along one side, we were sitting in one booth and a group of young girls were the other.

One of my mates didn't seem to be taking part in our conversation much until he just about choked on his pint. We asked him what the problem was, he said he'd tell us later.

When we left the pub he told us what had set him off. One of the girls behind him had uttered a phrase I've never forgotten.

"Me and me mum, we both love Water Sports".

We said to him, surely they were talking about wind surfing or something.

Not judging by the rest of the conversation they weren't.

One phrase that poses so many questions.

utterly predictable result - 50/50 we'll get beat tomorrow... I sat in the East stand wondering why Higginbotham kept wandering over and playing at left back for much of the second half.... Smith should have told him to gtf. Someone in midfield should have hauled him back to fill the massive hole he left - but you would have thought the manager might have noticed the collapse in formation and players drifting all over the shop ??

nah - he hasn't a clue. Locke is appalling and the board gave him 3 FECKIN YEARS on the back of a few draws !!!!!!

idiots.

Missing the cup game tonight which sticks in ma craw a bit as I like to go to the cup games (we don't get many!) but all of my mates are still too traumatised from Saturday to attend. Don't really fancy going through the rigmarole (print your ticket at home FFS!) to sit by masel in the torpid atmosphere...

Edited by Toepoke

That sounds a great idea.

Motherwell have had quite a few games recently where for a variety of reasons tickets have gone on sale at pretty short notice, an option like this for someone from Edinburgh for example would be great, rather than having to make a trip to the ground.

Not if you don't have access to a printer...

Not a bad idea if you can download an app and get in that way, like airlines do, but that will be beyond most clubs currently.

Went to a few Baseball games in the States last year and all the tickets I got were like that. Really handy, especially if you're from abroad.