Tickets - Page 4 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked myself so am on my todd for wed and sun.

Always bump into to some footsoldier and share a few pints :beer2: when I've been on my own

I used to love travelling myslef, I found myself to be much more sociable.

Great way of getting to know different groups of TA.

:ok:

• 2 weeks later...

i read the email i got from the SSC this morning about the new adidas boots available from JD sports just incase they sneaked it in at the bottom :-))

This.

Missed getting official SSC tickets for the Dublin game because I didn't read past the guff about the friendly against NI.

Don't want to miss out on this one. Nothing on the SFA website to say when we'll be informed.

Any inside information?

Getting a bit close now, only 5 weeks away till most of us travel. Assume they have been across and agreed the allocation, some sort of update would be good

Couple of days back they said they still don't know how many due to ongoing work at the stadium , presumably for the Super Cup

Couple of days back they said they still don't know how many due to ongoing work at the stadium , presumably for the Super Cup

Eh, well let's just assume they give us 5% and work it back from there.

Have said for ages, they need some sort of pre pay option, then we can dispense with all this waiting.

J

Eh, well let's just assume they give us 5% and work it back from there.

Have said for ages, they need some sort of pre pay option, then we can dispense with all this waiting.

J

SFA replied to my email enquiring about tickets.

They will receive confirmation on Monday as to how many tickets they will be allocated and will commence the sale as soon as possible afterwards .

Good-o.

Thanks for the Intel.

J

Morning All,

I'm an SSC member on 6 points and going to Tbilisi with my mate who's also on 6 points. However, my Dad is coming to his first away game since '77 but not an ssc member. Can anyone advise as to how I could get him a ticket for our? I'm not into going down the route of using another SSC members number. Can I buy additional tickets after the sale is finished (providing there are spares left..), can you buy them cash out there for our end (again provided there are tickets left) I would prefer not to have to go in the Georgia end if I can avoid it.......

Cheers to all.

Yeah I know mate. My mate and I can get tickets no problem but as my old man isn't a member, is there any way of legitimately buying him a ticket for our end?

Phone the SSC. They can be very accommodating most of the time.

If they can't do anything just buy a home end ticket and then use the away end, there'll be plenty space.