Tickets - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

Stadium holds about 45k-ish(?) Georgia are out and probably in the eyes of the Georgian fans this is not a big name draw for them, so GFF might give us more than we are entitled to.

If the SSC were to ask for 2,500, good chance they will get it...... but really, as said previously, I think you are talking as low as 800 going (even using TAMB as a guide, the Gibraltar threads are moving and shaking much faster than the Georgia one.... so clearly anyone not booked is looking at Faro just now) for a lot of various reasons.

Macedonia everyone got a ticket (granted, there also was a large number of folk who did not show up..... SSC said something like 1,500 tickets sold, with only about a 1,000 in Skopje) and suspect will easily be the case here with it going right down to Zero.... with 5+ getting first dib's, then working its way down as per normal.

Capacity is 54,549 according to wiki.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked with 6 others.

I agree that there wont be that many going. I would be very surprised if there was more than 1000 Scotland fans in the stadium, although I guess many others will buy the ticket for the point - espcially with the ticket price likely to be very low.

will drop them an email to see what their thoughts are. :ok:

Defo agree with 100% pick up. If they managed to ship 4,000(?) down to Wembley then 800-1000 over too Tbilisi should be a piece off pish. I got my first pick up on Saturday and It took me longer to walk to the back off the wee pub where they were dishing the tickets out than it took for the lady to serve me.

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Defo agree with 100% pick up. If they managed to ship 4,000(?) down to Wembley then 800-1000 over too Tbilisi should be a piece off pish. I got my first pick up on Saturday and It took me longer to walk to the back off the wee pub where they were dishing the tickets out than it took for the lady to serve me.

:ok:

Wasn't the pick up in Tbilisi last time at the GFF HQ which was almost half way to Moscow (going by the amount of folk moaning at the time about having to get taxi's out to it and then stranded in the middle of nowhere)

As always the SSC ladies were excellent, but the 'bouncer' they had was a right weirdo. He asked me if I was a Scotland player? :blink:

As always the SSC ladies were excellent, but the 'bouncer' they had was a right flipping weirdo. He asked me if I was a Scotland player? :blink:

I got asked the same in Prague by a group off American tourists, bearing in mind I was more than half way to being jaiked, struggling to find my gub with a fried cheese slice looking for the chicken dippers

Stadium holds about 45k-ish(?) Georgia are out and probably in the eyes of the Georgian fans this is not a big name draw for them, so GFF might give us more than we are entitled to.

If the SSC were to ask for 2,500, good chance they will get it...... but really, as said previously, I think you are talking as low as 800 going (even using TAMB as a guide, the Gibraltar threads are moving and shaking much faster than the Georgia one.... so clearly anyone not booked is looking at Faro just now) for a lot of various reasons.

Macedonia everyone got a ticket (granted, there also was a large number of folk who did not show up..... SSC said something like 1,500 tickets sold, with only about a 1,000 in Skopje) and suspect will easily be the case here with it going right down to Zero.... with 5+ getting first dib's, then working its way down as per normal.

So as a mere two-pointer I shouldn't be worried about getting a ticket? I've been to 5 the last 10 away games and it's incredibly frustrating to have this worry over a ticket every time I travel