Ticket Sites With Tickets Still Available - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sites With Tickets Still Available

I have noticed that there are still lots of folk on here looking for tickets so thought I’d try and help save them a wee bit of a search.

If you are looking for tickets it looks like there will be no public sale so it is down to tout sites and folk selling them on through sites like gum tree. There are some OK prices still to be had but buyer beware, make sure you get as much detail from seller as possible. Stay Safe folks! I think you will be looking at about £110 + From Tout sites.

Please add any methods if you know of them to help the poor ticketless Scotland fans out.

Seat Wave

http://www.seatwave.com/republic-of-ireland-tickets/season

Tickets range from £110.00 + Booking Fees of £29.99 per ticket

Needaticket.ie

http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=2005&gclid=CjwKEAjws5CrBRD8ze702_2dyjYSJAAAJK9y4JheLCa2ta1fCHJHfHcbGghTTB1-P8UVCp1HmZkYWBoC3gXw_wcB

Tickets from 150 Euro (About £110) + Booking fee

Ticket Bis Events

http://ticketbisevents.com/en/ireland-v-scotland-tickets/ev58230?afl=694JWFTART&gclid=CMT7hpnW38UCFcsBwwodd5kAbA

Prices Range from £110 + Booking fee

Done Deal

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/find/sporttickets/for-sale/Ireland/scotland?source=ALL

Tickets from £65 + Delivery

Keep in mind that this site is like Gum Tree so get sellers info and pay via pay pal using a credit card

Gum Tree

http://www.gumtree.ie/a-tickets/dublin/roi-v-scotland-tickets/1001280249100910442284609

Keep in mind that this not a ticket site so get sellers info and pay via pay pal using a credit card

Edited by kmcca5

did you get yours through okay mate?

Mine came through Thanks! Bought mine of a bloke on Gumtree, Paid with Credit card on Pay pal, he gave me tracking details and they arrived within 5 days of me paying for them. £85 a ticket in section121. He gave me his Email, Home address, name and ebay details to make sure I felt secure in buying. If they won't give you details it is more likly to be a scam.

Has anyone else bought from any of these sites and got there tickets yet?

• 2 weeks later...

yes mate ticket arrived, paid for ticket on a friday night and livefootballtickets emailed me on the monday for confirmation.. they emailed me again on the wednesday to say ticket would be delivered recorded delivery thursday morning and it arrived 12pm... hope you get yours on time mate :ok:

I'm sweating on needaticket also. Emailed them last week and was told delivered 5 - 7 days prior to game. :needasweatybumemoticon:

I'm sweating on needaticket also. Emailed them last week and was told delivered 5 - 7 days prior to game. :needasweatybumemoticon:

Called and emailed them Friday but no reply and went to answering machine. Hoping it was just nobody working or a half day.

Call them tomorrow. Better be posted.

Pardon?

Like it....one for the edumacated!

Also from needaticket.

They just gave me a call advising me that they have been told that any Scotland fans wearing colours will be ejected from the stadium.

Picking them up on Saturday from the office, fair play to them for calling.

They just gave me a call advising me that they have been told that any Scotland fans wearing colours will be ejected from the stadium.

Who told them that? It's a load of shite. There were thousands of Poles in the home end wearing colours last month. And thousands of Irish in the home end at Parkhead. Nobody got ejected.

Ordered 3 from needaticket

Not arrived yet, emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they said they would be sent out a week before the game. Paid via PayPal with CC.

Probably call them tomorrow since I leave Wednesday.

same here - ticket arrived last friday.

Who told them that? It's a load of shite. There were thousands of Poles in the home end wearing colours last month. And thousands of Irish in the home end at Parkhead. Nobody got ejected.

A couple of posters on FB have said that NeedATicket have contacted them and said they have been advised by the FAI not to release any tickets to Scots as they won't gain entry to Ireland end. Someone else suggested this is a stalling tactic from NAT who are obviously a secondary seller and have to source their tickets from other sellers in the first place and may not actually have managed to get enough tickets yet to cover all orders. Not sure how genuine this is from NAT re not getting in, a couple of Irish lads think its p!sh but just passing on what has been said this morning.

Personally I doubt the FAI are in discussions with secondary ticket selling operations and its just rubbish and a delaying tactic.

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

Also from needaticket.

Picking them up on Saturday from the office, fair play to them for calling.

what the feck has it got to do with a ticket tout website. They don't make the rules.I would bet my mortgage that no one is ejected for wearing colours.

I reckon they can get their hands on enough tickets to fulfil orders, but my guess is that they have probably found that they've sold loads for less than they can now source them for, so are putting people off and will refund where they can't source at a profit.

Hope it costs the bastards a fortune in transaction fees and they make an overall loss.