Ryan Jack - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

He should really look at making a move down south soon.

He should never be looking to make a move down south. going to England would be terrible for his career.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should never be looking to make a move down south. going to England would be terrible for his career.

It can be but it can also be good for some.

It's sad however that many fans have bought into this moving south is what it's all about. Fine for players going to good clubs in the EPL or at the top of the Championship but don't see what's good about playing in League 1 or scratching around the bottom of the Championship fighting relegation.

Quite a few who do go end up back up the road pretty quickly in any case.

He's a very good spl player but his improvement seems to be at a slow rate. Once he learns to get Box to box more and adds goals to his game he may have some decent suitors. Atm some way behind Armstrong in promising young scottish mids.

Completely different player from Armstrong. I thought that was obvious to anyone who knows anything about football.

One of the best players in Scotland last season, no doubt about it. And he's not close to reaching his peak yet.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's not right but I've got an image of Parklife with a huge throbber right now! :-D

That's pretty high up on the list of 'phrases you hope never to see again on the TA board'...

Great news for AFC. He's our best and most important player. He's not the most vocal on the pitch but what i think he does do is lead by example. Often last season, in games we were struggling it was him who sparked us in to life.

I think he's a fantastic choice for captain. I think we have leaders right through out the side. Not always vocal guys but guys who step up and make things happen, rather than leaving it to others.

He's the obvious choice to replace Anderson. Reynolds isn't captain material. I found myself on too many instances screaming at Reynolds to get in the refs face or to sort sh1t out. Captaincy can have a strange impact on players - I think it detracted from Reynolds performances last year. Hope Jack is one that thrives on the responsibility.....