Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

To be a bit more expansive I didn't see much grinding last night, a wee bit of skill, too much poor passing and luck that Hibs were just as bad as us apart from in finishing where they were much worse.

Finally every time I see Ian Black in a Rangers short I die a little.

Shirt or shorts actually.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a sign of changed times seeing Rangers playing at Ibrox, camped in their own half with about 10 mins to go sitting back, just trying to hold out and not concede against a fairly average hibs side.

But i guess thats just where they are at the moment. might change if DK is as good as his word in the coming years. In fact might change anyway if they can get promotion. With several times the revenue of any club outside of celtic it should really.

It was a sign of changed times seeing Rangers playing at Ibrox, camped in their own half with about 10 mins to go sitting back, just trying to hold out and not concede against a fairly average hibs side.

But i guess thats just where they are at the moment. might change if DK is as good as his word in the coming years. In fact might change anyway if they can get promotion. With several times the revenue of any club outside of celtic it should really.

Holding on to a 2-0 home lead in a play-off game was quite sensible to me, coming close to breaking away and getting a 3rd.

Agreed, that was a complete riddy last night.

Not sure I would want anyone jailed for it mind you but it was annoying as all the same

Whenever we get a big public sale, particularly at reduced prices, the scumbag element of the support increases around a hundred fold - from the Underground, to outside the ground, to folk taking up non season ticket seats, to the munters in the Broomloan last night, it's a massive pain in the arse. The amount of buckied up aggressive nasal whining neds kicking about last night reminds me of the reason I don't miss games like these (from the crowd perspective).

If we stay down they disappear like snow of a dyke - likewise for proper season ticket games - sadly though the twats will be a by product of the play offs if we have another home game in the competition.

TT

That's Well as good as down :).

Motherwell are well capable of beating both Rangers and Hibs - just depends who shows up on the day!

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

Hmmmm. Not sure about that. At least McCulloch keeps it relatively simple and doesn't parade about the pitch as if he's Beckenbauer!

Nah, McCulloch is more Cain Valesquez than Beckenbauer.

Motherwell are well capable of beating both Rangers and Hibs - just depends who shows up on the day!

TT

There's a very good chance Hibs would live up to their bottle green shirts in the highly unlikely event of them getting past Rangers. Rangers v Well is a foregone conclusion.

Going to thoroughly enjoy watching the cheating künts going down.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Holding on to a 2-0 home lead in a play-off game was quite sensible to me, coming close to breaking away and getting a 3rd.

sensible yes, but watching Rangers clinging on at Ibrox happy with 2-0 against as i say an average hibs side summed up the current state of the team. I didnt say it was not the correct thing to do, its just changed days thats all.

sensible yes, but watching Rangers clinging on at Ibrox happy with 2-0 against as i say an average hibs side summed up the current state of the team. I didnt say it was not the correct thing to do, its just changed days thats all.

Did Neil Alexander not get booked a few times in the 3rd division for time wasting, hanging on to 1 goal leads v the likes of East fife at ibrox?

Think we can safely say Sevco are in the scottish premiership for the 1st time ever after last nights result.

Hibs i thought only team could stop Sevco getting up, my team Motherwell havent a hope in hell of beating them next week.

TT

You kidding we havent beaten you since boxing day 2001, and if we couldnt beat you when we had a decent side 2 years ago whilst you were in the 3rd division that says it all, Motherwell have no bottle when we play Sevco, same everytime we roll over and die, its pathetic.

If i was a Sevco fan i would be pretty confident about turning us over as we are rank this season.