Panorama - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Panorama

Guest flumax

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel although the igmoramus got the quote wrong

Ignorance personified

This explains UKIP getting 4 million votes

Guest flumax

Shame she didn't mention as swiney did the other night, snp still support pr.it deflects a lot of the whataboutry of 1.5 m 56seats, ukip 4m for 1

Shame she didn't mention as swiney did the other night, snp still support pr.it deflects a lot of the whataboutry of 1.5 m 56seats, ukip 4m for 1

I think she handled the question much better by stating the simple fact that Scotland has always returned 59 MPs and the electoral system is only being questioned because this time 56 of them were SNP.

The whole guff about UKIP will last about a week - the Tories have zero intention of giving PR of any sort so it'll die rapidly. It's just little England having their wee strop....#uk them.

And Dan is a complete toss-pot.

CEv-7jEWYAImzHD.jpg

Guest flumax

I think she handled the question much better by stating the simple fact that Scotland has always returned 59 MPs and the electoral system is only being questioned because this time 56 of them were SNP.

shame she was wrong about that fact. 72 in 2001. Shouldn't be trotting out simple errors like that

Are you the creator of that? Or are you just sharing it? Cos the guy who made it is a complete bellend and I'm quite fond of you.

Just sharing my love x

Are you the creator of that? Or are you just sharing it? Cos the guy who made it is a complete bellend and I'm quite fond of you.

And there was me expecting you to be slagging off Tasmina. Up yer game :P

Does anyone know if the figures Ally quotes accurate? If so the source is essentially irrelevant.

Obviously it's going on averages based on the SNP standing in every seat whereas the reality is that if they did they would get hardly any votes outside of Scotland with the probable exception of expats but it is still technically correct going purely on averages

Edited by Ally Bongo

Dan sees Scotland in the usual patronising way we heard prereferendum. Great for fishing and shooting, but essentially a part of England.

And don't forget the legions of hardy cannon fodder for the British military that he gets so excited and teary-eyed about.