How Many Booked For This One? - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Many Booked For This One?

washboarder

as it say's how many already booked for this one? could be an easy point for those goin as Gibraltar only brought 1500 to the Poland game the other night, 30,000 capacity. was there in 2004 for spain v Russia decent stadium.

yeah i was at that game as well

think we will get as many tickets as we want and everyone will get

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easyjet released their flights for next October at 0108 this morning. Or at least that's the time the text alert came in on the mobile and woke me up. :angry:

Flights direct from Glasgow on the Saturday morning are currently sitting at £150, or £170 once you put a case in the hold. .

Have booked to fly out from Edinburgh via Gatwick the day before at £50 less than the above.

Will sort the return leg out over the weekend.

Would be great if the SFA could offer a family ticket for this game with so many going for a holiday. Gibraltar will want to sell as many tickets as possible.

If all your family are in the SSC you'll all get a ticket......at adult prices.

I've been paying adult prices for my son since he was 6 for away games.

Nothing really the SSC/SFA can influence for away games.

Booked Easyjet from Newcastle, Saturday to Saturday, for the family. £180 each. Hired a villa in Vale Do Lobo, where England set up camp before the World Cup, near Villamoura. Beautiful part of the World.

Going to be a very different TA trip!

Booked Easyjet from Newcastle, Saturday to Saturday, for the family. £180 each. Hired a villa in Vale Do Lobo, where England set up camp before the World Cup, near Villamoura. Beautiful part of the World.

Going to be a very different TA trip!

On the same flight out.....with the family too!! Return Oct 21. Certainly going to be different!

Never been abroad with Scotland but with this one being in the school holidays, and a good chance of getting a ticket for a zero pointer I've just booked up. Heathrow to Lisbon with BA, £79 return. I looked a few months back and prices were about double that so just bit the bullet and went for it.

Excited like a wee boy at Christmas now.

Never been abroad with Scotland but with this one being in the school holidays, and a good chance of getting a ticket for a zero pointer I've just booked up. Heathrow to Lisbon with BA, £79 return. I looked a few months back and prices were about double that so just bit the bullet and went for it.

Start marking the days off the calendar. :D

• 1 month later...

away game virgin, I think your first away game is always special. Mine was brussels 2001, never won but was a great trip.

I am sure you'll have a ball!

away game virgin, I think your first away game is always special. Mine was brussels 2001, never won but was a great trip.

I am sure you'll have a ball!

I'm sure I will!

Haven't booked accommodation yet but am out till the Thursday so fancy staying in Lisbon for a bit.