How Are You Getting To Ireland? - Page 4 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Are You Getting To Ireland?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant,

Direct flights from Jersey, was that not a better option for your lot? looking over to your pishy little Island at the moment from work, is it always foggy there? Glorious sunshine here :wave:

I'm over on the Thursday mate, Marky arrives Friday same as you, need to catch up for a beer over there and we can talk about the 1987 cup final all night. :ok:

Jim

Actually cheaper via Southampton and times quite good. Arrive mid afternoon Friday. Good to catch up over a beer but would rather talk abut St Murn's relegation Blue skies right now. BTW just booked to come to your Island to see my old school mates Craig & Charlie Reid

Outword

Taxi from Stranraer to Cairnryan for the first boat on the Saturday morning. Train from Larne Harbour to Belfast then change and onwards to Dublin.

Return

Bus at 0300 Sunday morning from Dublin to Belfast, another bus out to the Stena Terminal for the 0730 sailing to Cairnryan. Hopefully a lift waiting to take me back to Stranraer.

Home quick sleep, shower, lift the suit case and set off for Portugal.