Aberdeen - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

:lol:

Irony overload.

I bet you were on here shaking your fists about Barcelona doing it to Mourinho a few years back.

Edit: has the board's sweetie wife anything to say about the pie and coin thrown at Scott Brown?

There would be a 20 page thread if it had been Shay Logan.

Edited by At U Peter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you were on here shaking your fists about Barcelona doing it to Mourinho a few years back.

Edit: has the board's sweetie wife anything to say about the pie and coin thrown at Scott Brown?

In fairness Broon does look like a tramp. Maybe the Dons fans were just trying to help him?

You're pathetic.

Not a surprise to see a Celtic fan bringing it back to Logan for no reason though.

You're pathetic.

Not a surprise to see a Celtic fan bringing it back to Logan for no reason though.

Haha to be honest I used him as an example cos he's the first Aberdeen player I could think of. That tells its own story.

So we'll say Duncan Shearer instead. Any thoughts on the missiles?

Edited by At U Peter

Any thoughts on the missiles?

Anyone throwing anything at any player is a total arsehole and should be banned from the ground by the club.

See, it's easy to condemn some of your own teams fans being out of order. You should bear that in mind next time your fans behave like cretins and get a UEFA fine. :ok:

Anyone throwing anything at any player is a total arsehole and should be banned from the ground by the club.

See, it's easy to condemn some of your own teams fans being out of order. You should bear that in mind next time your fans behave like cretins and get a UEFA fine. :ok:

I don't think I've ever failed to condemn people acting like arseholes, unless that was directed at Celtic fans in general and not me personally?

I don't think I've ever failed to condemn people acting like arseholes, unless that was directed at Celtic fans in general and not me personally?

It was indeed a general comment. Many celtic fans on here, particular Ek_Celt (RIP) seem to find it very difficult to condemn their own support.

Fantastic performance from Broony (the Aberdeen one played well yesterday to be fair) & capped off with a superb goal.

Some ridiculous comments on here about him recently, but as Deila says, it's because he's so good.

Disappointing to see the best behaved fans in the universe resorting to throwing missiles, but I'm sure the SPFL will be looking into that as we speak.

Arseholes should get a life ban.

Any thoughts on the booing of Logan?

Yes, I think it's football fans being football fans and not using any logic . It's worth pointing out though that there was never any evidence stronger than one man's word over the other so naturally a support will believe their own player. Edited by At U Peter

Yes, I think it's football fans being football fans and not using any logic . It's worth pointing out though that there was never any evidence stronger than one man's word over the other so naturally a support will believe their own player.

So it's acceptable?

I'll hold my hands up and say that I thought Thomson was the better player at the time lol.

Most folk did in fairness. Most Gers fans were disappointed to lose out on Brown but not at his price tag. 'We have twice the player for half the money' was the party line.

Obviously it's worked out a great bit of business for you boys in the end. Shame as I really liked Thomson as a player. Very assured on the ball with a great attitude. Future Captain material etc.

Incidentally I had a few drinks with his mum and dad in Barcelona. Said he chose us over Celtic due to the amateur way Celtic went about things. How times have changed.

You're asking if booing an opposition player is acceptable?

I'm guessing you don't go to football.

We both know what I'm talking about,but you continue to dodge it.

I'm guessing if the booing of a man who reports a racist attack is acceptable,then you don't gel with society much.

Did you ever boo Neil Lennon (from your couch) ?

I booed him. For being a dislikeable player.

I never booed him for being the victim of and reporting bigoted abuse.