Paco Mcsheepie - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paco Mcsheepie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the general consensus of Sarwar is that he is an imbecile ?

Political imbeciles are not usually the subect of threats

Id be surprised if the Sarwar's dont have plenty enemies outwith politics

First thing I'd do is to voice analyse Sarwar's campaign team.

Save your keyboard time Marky ,he wont get it.This troll is a wannabe academic who posts on a football message board because he thinks it will make him sound like an intellectual.He knows nothing about Scottish politics or Scotland in general ,but likes to hang on to the coat tales of conversations about Scottish art and culture .Whether he fancies men in kilts or just needs to feel wanted i don't know . He is a lonely screwed up individual who hides behind a gated community in Africa .You can tell the real intellectuals or qualified individuals on here .If Wiki didn't exist neither would he.

Don't take my word for it just look at this trolls history on here and see the comments from Scotty regarding this narcissist misogynist.I gave him a put down which made him think better of trolling for a few months but he seems to have crept back.Or maybe he just found it difficult to get away from the mirror for long enough to post.I don't read his posts ,it's pretty easy when you see his avatar to scroll past .And that is probably a wee case study on its own :wink2:

I bet poor Donny has to cry himself to sleep after such a devastating intellectual put down.

Ok, maybe not.

Do you think they have spent 2 weeks trying to pin it on an SNP person, but haven't managed, so decided to run with it anyway?

I think they probably spent two weeks trying to make sure that it couldn't be traced back to John McTernan

I think they probably spent two weeks trying to make sure that it couldn't be traced back to John McTernan

Which is complete nonsense. All calls are traceable.

My money is on a call box in Maidenhead. ;-)

I think you'll struggle to find a call box that works in Maidenhead.

Here's why this story has the "I smell shite" ring about it.

The call was to Anas Sarwar's office but a "fault with the answering machine" meant they couldn't establish the time the call was made, which then presumably means it's not possible to work out who made the call.

The call was made sometime between 8-10 April, which is a Wednesday to Friday. So we're supposed to believe, that in the lead up to the general election, Anas Sarwar's office is either a. Unmanned or b. Has no-one looking at messages on the answer machine for three working days.

This is like the stories you used to get during the World Cup finals of England fans being attacked in Scotland that funnily enough never resulted in any arrests let alone convictions.

Save your keyboard time Marky ,he wont get it.This troll is a wannabe academic who posts on a football message board because he thinks it will make him sound like an intellectual.He knows nothing about Scottish politics or Scotland in general ,but likes to hang on to the coat tales of conversations about Scottish art and culture .Whether he fancies men in kilts or just needs to feel wanted i don't know . He is a lonely screwed up individual who hides behind a gated community in Africa .You can tell the real intellectuals or qualified individuals on here .If Wiki didn't exist neither would he.

Don't take my word for it just look at this trolls history on here and see the comments from Scotty regarding this narcissist misogynist.I gave him a put down which made him think better of trolling for a few months but he seems to have crept back.Or maybe he just found it difficult to get away from the mirror for long enough to post.I don't read his posts ,it's pretty easy when you see his avatar to scroll past .And that is probably a wee case study on its own :wink2:

Donny's been making intelligent, insightful contributions to this board for many, many moons now. You, on the other hand, have been on here about a year and show yourself up time and time again.

Not only is every post you make laced with bitterness, hate and resentment, but you are so biased that you are incapable of looking at anything rationally. We just get this stream of consciousness fanatic goobledygook laced with words that you clearly don't have the first clue of the meaning of.

Take a look at the garbage you trotted out on this thread, for example - how can anyone vote to deny themselves self-determination? :rollsmile: The vote was self-determination, man!

Do you even realise that Donny supports independence? The fact he doesn't buy in to much of the propaganda spouted on here by folk like you doesn't make him a "troll", it makes him a voice of reason.

Every time you lock horns with more intelligent posters on this forum, you end up looking foolish, e.g.:

- You don't know what a Chargés d'affaires is

- You don't know the difference between Tanzania and Tasmania

- You think the UK doesn't have a constitution :lol:

Because if its not on the internet it isn't real?

No, but these important documents are usually listed by Governments.

The US constitution, for example, is readily found.

So is the Constitution of the Fifth French Republic.

To name but two.

And Ireland.

To name but free.

No, but these important documents are usually listed by Governments.

The US constitution, for example, is readily found.

To name but two.

And Ireland.

To name but free.

Ah, three countries born out of revolution where they had to sit down, start again and write it down rather than evolve over a long period of time?

Anyway, I'm sure Donny will be along with a much more informed view.

Donny's been making intelligent, insightful contributions to this board for many, many moons now. You, on the other hand, have been on here about a year and show yourself up time and time again.

Not only is every post you make laced with bitterness, hate and resentment, but you are so biased that you are incapable of looking at anything rationally. We just get this stream of consciousness fanatic goobledygook laced with words that you clearly don't have the first clue of the meaning of.

Take a look at the garbage you trotted out on this thread, for example - how can anyone vote to deny themselves self-determination? :rollsmile: The vote was self-determination, man!

Do you even realise that Donny supports independence? The fact he doesn't buy in to much of the propaganda spouted on here by folk like you doesn't make him a "troll", it makes him a voice of reason.

Every time you lock horns with more intelligent posters on this forum, you end up looking foolish, e.g.:

- You don't know what a Chargés d'affaires is

- You don't know the difference between Tanzania and Tasmania

- You think the UK doesn't have a constitution :lol:

I've been here off and on since Ezzy.Longer than most.I use this board for good information and opinion as regarding Scotland's political situation with some good humour thrown in.The variety of posters ,with the odd academic thrown in is far more relevant to real opinion than the bland rhetoric of academic social media. It was always the best place for info on Scotland away trips of course.I have 2 degrees one in History and Politics ,The other in Psychology .I have worked in both the legal consultative and financial industries.i genuinely only post about subjects i know a good deal about .I trust a good few posters on here with information that i dont know and i then endorse .Unfortunately when i read what you post it makes me embrace Darwinism all the more.But you have to expect the odd accident of birth will get through

How can anyone vote to deny self determination ?.What happened to the right of self determination as a given. Do you get it now.?Eh man..

Read about who was traditionally involved in influencing the appointment of charges d'affaires .

Yes it was a typo , the second time mentioned but i must have upset someone if they think this is important .if this is the best you can do you a very sad individual .Maybe the type to suck up to the playground bully in the hope they don't get battered.At least i was able to dent a bit of confidence in your British education with the illuminating information for you about British genocide.

i don't think the Uk does not have a constitution.I know it doesn't .Common and Case law yes...come on its basic stuff !!

Are you not the muppet that got handed his arse over his slavery posts.Are you not the one who thinks the Scots are not fit to look after themselves .It will be a disaster if we were a normal country etc etc .Replace Scots with Black or Pakistani and we see your true ignorant racist colours .In fact you are the very model for a quote by Michael Crichton ." Do you know what we call an opinion in the absence of evidence .We call it prejudice"

Like most racists you are a true cowardly dimwit

Ah, three countries born out of revolution where they had to sit down, start again and write it down rather than evolve over a long period of time?

Anyway, I'm sure Donny will be along with a much more informed view.

Not really, that about sums it up.

A fair chunk of our unwritten constitution is written in the statute books. Add to those precedent (also documented in statute law) and convention.

Our constitution is absurd in many ways, but so, for different reasons, are all the others. It relies to a worrying extent on having people in power who respect it. It may be time to junk it; I don't know and frankly am too old to care. But as I occasionally point out, a written UK constitution would tie Scotland into the union far more effectively than our current settlement. Look at the result of the last attempt at secession in the US...

That's an interesting example. It's the Fifth French Republic because they're now on their fifth constitution since the revolution. Written constitutions are a bit of a bugger to get right.

Replace Scots with Black or Pakistani and we see your true ignorant racist colours .In fact you are the very model for a quote by Michael Crichton ." Do you know what we call an opinion in the absence of evidence .We call it prejudice"

Like most racists you are a true cowardly dimwit

That is completely out of order.