Gff Saying Game Could Be Behind Closed Doors - Page 3 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gff Saying Game Could Be Behind Closed Doors

wanderer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodcall, Jamie. hope the weeman enjoyed his trip.

At 1-1 on sunday, you must have thought, " here we go again!" :-))

He had a great time. He can come to more games.

Shame he didn't have the same effect on the Hibs on Saturday.

He was asking why he couldn't come to Dublin yesterday.

Explained that's Daddys time to be silly.

J

He had a great time. He can come to more games.

Shame he didn't have the same effect on the Hibs on Saturday.

He was asking why he couldn't come to Dublin yesterday.

Explained that's Daddys time to be silly.

J

Perfect effect for the hibs game! Haha.

How would the points system work if they let a certain amount of people in who have already booked before this date? (Should the ban happen)

Perfect effect for the hibs game! Haha.

How would the points system work if they let a certain amount of people in who have already booked before this date? (Should the ban happen)

I think that those who tried to run a charter should be top of the list.

The SSC shouldn't be awarding any points to anyone regardless if someone has booked. If they do then it's double standards after we always get told by them not to make any travel arrangements until you have secured an official ticket through the SSC

If in the highly unlikely event that it is behind closed doors then the game should just be void and not counted in the last 10 matches list

Edited by DoonTheSlope

The SSC shouldn't be awarding any points to anyone regardless if someone has booked. If they do then it's double standards after we always get told by them not to make any travel arrangements until you have secured an official ticket through the SSC

If in the highly unlikely event that it is behind closed doors then the game should just be void and not counted in the last 10 matches list

Doubt it'd make much difference to the points table anyway. This game will have your more dedicated fans rather than your first time travellers.

This will be my game to move up from standard supporter to the elite. Already started searching for my feather...

I got absolutely rumped on facebook when I accused a guy of being on the wind up, but what he was claiming proved to be true.

Cost me £50 to the Sunshine Appeal - so it wasn't all bad.

BUT - he seemed to be reveling that, what he called one of the "elite" had been humbled.

Seemed a bit childish, but I was raging.

I've BEEN a 10-pointer in the past and I've never even been approached about membership.

Doubt it'd make much difference to the points table anyway. This game will have your more dedicated fans rather than your first time travellers.

Georgia will be replacing Croatia will it not? Not really going to effect the points table in any great shakes that one, as its almost like for like in a sense (2000 in Zagreb, replaced by 800 in Tbilisi? Not going to cause any major shakes..... had it been Wembley falling off, then you would see a major difference in the points table).

THE POINT I MADE YESTERDAY ABOUT A BEHIND CLOSED DOORS SANCTION (IF IT ENDS UP BEING APPLIED) IS THAT IT SHOULD BE LEGALLY CHALLENGED AS IT IS CLEARLY UNJUST TO PUNISH SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT THAT UEFA, OR WHOEVER, GET AWAY WITH THAT. I'M NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE RECENT EXAMPLE OF N.I. BUT MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT IT INVOLVED INTENSIVE LOBBYING BY JIM BOYCE WHO IS HIGH UP IN FIFA. AT RANGERS WE JUST KIND OF ACCEPTED IT WHEN IT HAPPENED IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AT THE SAN SIRO. BUT ON REFLECTION I THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEGALLY CHALLENGED.