Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be available after his court appearance tomorrow.

Don't know what use it will be unless we're going to lower ourselves to go on a witch hunt.

Just want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

All over the media, but it was probably all set up by special branch using those masks from the poundstore and anyone can set up their hoose up to look like Kirkcaldy sheriff court. Unemployed yes guy probably professional actor from london. Just ask peever he has photos...

All over the media, but it was probably all set up by special branch using those masks from the poundstore and anyone can set up their hoose up to look like Kirkcaldy sheriff court. Unemployed yes guy probably professional actor from london. Just ask peever he has photos...

I only asked for a link.

FWIW, you sound feckin desperate bud.......

A guy from Kircaldy called Stuart Mackenzie....

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/290908-stuart-mackenzie-threw-eggs-at-labour-mp-jim-murphy-in-kirkcaldy/

no information about his allegiances

So he hands HIMSELF in when his face has been all over the place and says .........

" 'I'd like to apologise to Mr Murphy and for bringing the Yes campaign into disrepute unintentionally'.

What a crock of shit.

I still say it was a set up.All this fuss and worldwide manhunt and he gets 80hrs comunity service.Christ you could nae make this up. It's been said already,why would anybody admit to being a yes supporter ? It took almost a week to arrest this guy even after all the photo's and videos being spread across the internet and even handed intom the police.

afd862e3ebfb2629a871fe80bcb262523bc17a8a

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/jim-murphy-named-among-27-mps-in-new-expenses-row.1350640850

"And another thing - in an iScotland it is unlikely I will be able to diddle and milk the expenses system to within an inch of their flakey regulations. A vote to stay together is a vote endorsing me and my Labour colleagues to continue our self-serving campaign at the expense of the good of those we claim to be serving. Thank you and good afternoon.

Oh - and could the BT stooge throwing the eggs today try not to get any on these trousers until the expense misunderstanding is cleared up."