Mcnamara Off - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If that happens it tells you where our game is at.

Rumour is he isn't happy about the players being sold and Peterborough have approached United and he's willing to listen.

I don't know if you can blame Scottish football if that is the case.

Rumour is he isn't happy about the players being sold and Peterborough have approached United and he's willing to listen.

I don't know if you can blame Scottish football if that is the case.

Not blaming but it's a sad fact that managing a shitty League 1 side rather than a side with a great history and a club that were once well respected in Europe is a better option financially.

Jeez some people will believe anything they hear from the press and do you think managers don't lie? Which of these would you say if you took a call from the press?

JS - Hi Jackie it's Jim Spence here

JM - Alright Jim, what can I do for you?

JS - Seems to be a few whispers going round that you have had a bit of a fall out with the chairman and are unhappy, especially with losing players in the last window. Any truth in it all Jackie?

JM - Aye Jim there is, he's an absolute ba*b*g for selling GMS and Armstrong and leaving me with very little time to replace them. I know Peterborough have asked t speak with me and I'm going to f*ck off down there.

JS- Ah ok cheers for clearing that up for us Jackie

OR

JS - seems to be a few whispers going round you have had a bit of a fall out with the chairman and are unhappy, especially with losing players in the last window. Any truth in it all Jackie?

JM - It's absolute rubbish and a load of nonsense, I'm looking forward to the cup final and going nowehere.

Aye posh are a shitty wee team going nowhere. Guess you don't know much about football then. Posh are a club with great potential. Not saying they are going to win the premiership in the next few years but could quite easily b looking to be a premiership team in 5 years if handled correctly. Darren Ferguson had complex about him thinking he is his dad. He would play players way out of position, sell his better and more experienced players and then wonder why his team don't perform or lose confidence. The fan base my not be the biggest but then did someone like Leicester have a big support when they were in the first?. IF he did go I think he would do a great job for posh but then from what I hear down here there are plenty of managers linked with posh