The I Don't Like Shay Logan Thread - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The I Don't Like Shay Logan Thread

He's got a bit of pace, but he's suspect positionally. Will likely be up against Armstrong, who'll drag him all over the place.

Let's just hope he handles himself better if we win (again).

Last time those two met, Armstrong was in Logan's back pocket.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, don't get my thread sidetracked. I don't rate him as a player & that's what I'd rather we all discussed.

:rollsmile::rollsmile: You're obviously fishing, but phuk it. Any other players you don't rate who you start a thread about entitled "The I Don't Like xxxx Thread"?

In the game Utd won 2-1 & he hit the bar?

Right you are.

I actually forgot about the semi final, I was referring the league game at tannadice. I wouldn't have said that Armstrong did that much other than hit the bar in the semi final.

I actually forgot about the semi final, I was referring the league game at tannadice. I wouldn't have said that Armstrong did that much other than hit the bar in the semi final.

Fair enough - no-one remembers much about beaten semi finalists.

He's the weak link in an otherwise solid back 4. I'm sure we'll target him.

Would certainly be an improvement.

Again, this racism business - it's like you Aberdeen fans want to keep harping on about it.

Can we try & keep this thread about Shaleum Narval the player?

I take it from this you'd rather sweep this hate crime under the carpet?

Again, this racism business - it's like you Aberdeen fans want to keep harping on about it.

You (a Celtic fan) were the first to bring it up at 15:33 BEFORE you saw my post about another Celtic fan posting a racist jibe on social media (so what you talking about Willis?)

Arseholes all offended over my comment but TBH you lot (all sides) are total feckin bangers who talk some amount of feckin shite.It's been funny watching you all act like five year old kids over a daft football match.

Days gone by we used to have Tamb night outs but hand on heart i wouldn't give any of you kents a nod in the desert.

The only Tambers to have come out the last few days with any credit are actually the Rangers boys.

Well done Tims.

Arseholes all offended over my comment but TBH you lot (all sides) are total feckin bangers who talk some amount of feckin shite.It's been funny watching you all act like five year old kids over a daft football match.

Days gone by we used to have Tamb night outs but hand on heart i wouldn't give any of you kents a nod in the desert.

The only Tambers to have come out the last few days with any credit are actually the Rangers boys.

Well done Tims.

You attend nights out for football forum and you have the cheek to slag other people?

Crackin' nights

One of them me & Mindimoo left a councillor stranded in the middle of nowhere at 2 in the morning

Never get many Tims going though,strange that.

All I got was an hour looking for glue for said lady.