Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 218 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

If hating the right wing nazis that follow your club make anyone a bigot then fine by me. The BNP canvassed outside Ibrox for a good reason.

The IRA were actively canvassing in your stands.

Edited by Debian

If hating the right wing nazis that follow your club make anyone a bigot then fine by me. The BNP canvassed outside Ibrox for a good reason.

Scottish Nationalists and IRA lovers like yourself have a history of helping and support the Nazis. Rangers have a history of honouring those who fought them instead of booing them like your scummy support.

Small minority may support racist causes but the same is true of any support. Also Celtic fan's history of racism is worse than Rangers without doubt! When have we had an incident like the Walters one?

Take the blinkers off you daft wee man.

Edited by Menschlich

This thread has taken a turn for the worse which is a remarkable achievement considering the utter shite that was posted previously.

Well done all xxxxxx

Not our fault this board is full of bitter sheep who watch Rangers more than their own team.

Edited by Menschlich

Scottish Nationalists and IRA lovers like yourself have a history of helping and support the Nazis. Rangers have a history of honouring those who fought them instead of booing them like your scummy support.

Small minority may support racist causes but the same is true of any support. Also Celtic fan's history of racism is worse than Rangers without doubt! When have we had an incident like the Walters one?

This is definitely the worst post in the history of this forum. It a shame that guys like you spoil it for others, most of the OF fans on this board have a level head on them and don't resort to such petty nonsense.

This is definitely the worst post in the history of this forum. It a shame that guys like you spoil it for others, most of the OF fans on this board have a level head on them and don't resort to such petty nonsense.

lol. I didn't even say anything bigoted or wrong. Unlike the guy I was replying to that thinks the SFA is "run by Huns for Huns".

lol. I didn't even say anything bigoted or wrong. Unlike the guy I was replying to that thinks the SFA is "run by Huns for Huns".

I didn't say you said anything bigoted, whether you're wrong or right is also irrelevant. Is your first reaction to always point the finger at the other side?

The narrative changes, very predictably.

They are bricking themselves.

The shite you post is partly why people love your team struggling

haha. That's one of the daftest posts I've ever seen. I don't make a blind bit of difference to the matter. These people hate Rangers and always will. It's just a fact.

I didn't say you said anything bigoted, whether you're wrong or right is also irrelevant. Is your first reaction to always point the finger at the other side?

No, point out the truth.

I don't really appreciate sectarian conspiracy theories but obviously for you defending a football team is worse than being bigoted and a conspiracy theorist.

What a deplorable and poisonous post. The thought process and beliefs you have are alien to most on this board I would imagine. What you and most Rangers fans on this board fail to realise is that Rangers seem to have learnt not a single thing from the past few years. It is not "seethe" or "anti rangers" agenda just realism and sadness that one of former top clubs is a basket case.

No, point out the truth.

I don't really appreciate sectarian conspiracy theories but obviously for you defending a football team is worse than being bigoted and a conspiracy theorist.

That's one hell of an assumption to make.

Keep digging, all you are doing is proving me right.

What a deplorable and poisonous post. The thought process and beliefs you have are alien to most on this board I would imagine. What you and most Rangers fans on this board fail to realise is that Rangers seem to have learnt not a single thing from the past few years. It is not "seethe" or "anti rangers" agenda just realism and sadness that one of former top clubs is a basket case.

Thats quite harsh on the other Rangers fans on here but you are spot on with this lad

Edited by vanderark14

What is poisonous is the sectarian bile coming out of the some posters on here.

Then why are you not criticising the sectarian conspiracy theorist?

Why does it matter to you? There you go again pointing the finger elsewhere, classic old firm fanatic behaviour.

Because then your pretense of even handedness is obviously shown to a sham.

There is no pretence and I have no authority here but if it makes you happy, the post you replied to was equally ridiculous. Do you now accept that your post was poisonous and ridiculous? I already know your answer.

There is no pretence and I have no authority here but if it makes you happy, the post you replied to was equally ridiculous. Do you now accept that your post was poisonous and ridiculous? I already know your answer.

I don't think it was. Especially not to the extent of the tinpot mason under the bed crank.

Edited by Menschlich

I don't think it was. Especially not to the extent of the tinpot mason under the bed crank.

Wow, keep going, again you are proving my point and you are giving us a good laugh.