Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faircity

Not enough savviness about us today but a decent showing.

We should batter better together FC on Sunday. A bunch of upper middle class northern tossers greeting into their prawn sandwiches will do very nicely.

Ohh how the mighty have fallen.

Not enough savviness about us today but a decent showing.

We should batter better together FC on Sunday. A bunch of upper middle class northern tossers greeting into their prawn sandwiches will do very nicely.

You'll be trawling the gutters looking for tatttie Peel with your mono browed ginger brethren then ?

I thought the 2 yellows for VVD were soft.

Booking Craig Gordon for time wasting was a joke.

Their scorer should have been off for that elbow on Johansen.

I hate to see our players diving, especially when staying on your feet is the better option. I hope Ronny boots Guidetti's arse.

Bring on the No voters. :ok:

Red card and resultant departure of GMS killed any attacking threat celtic had.

Gordon had a good game.

Van Dijk is an idiot.

Scott Brown is good, but I've noticed that he often makes a hard tackle, then stops to swagger around and bask in the glory of it, while the game carries on around him.

Edited by sbcmfc

Too bad Celtic couldn't have pulled out a win.

The resulting big games and fixture congestion that would go with it would have no doubt helped the underdog Dandies in their honourable and noble quest of bringing a long-awaited League title to the honest football fan.

Red card and resultant departure of GMS killed any attacking threat celtic had.

Gordon had a good game.

Van Dijk is an idiot.

Scott Brown is good, but I've noticed that he often makes a hard tackle, then stops to swagger around and bask in the glory of it, while the game carries on around him.

Agree, he should have taken Armstrong off and pushed Johansen forward to hassle the centre halves, at least he would have stuck his foot in.

Gordon was superb last night, just shows you the difference a week can make

Van Dijk has that dutch arrogance about him , although saying that both cards were light

I think Broonie got caught up in the "who is the harder midfielder" contest and at times the game carried on around him.

As for sunday - I have arranged lamb for sunday dinner covered in mint sauce ! - I expect to see a load of sheep covered in green at Paradise.

Celtic 3 - sheep s******s - 0

Van Dijk has that dutch arrogance about him , although saying that both cards were light

Nope. The 2nd one was a nailed-on booking. The kind that's given 99 times out of 100 at European level.

The first one, i'll give you, was a bit soft and could be considered 50:50.

Van Dijk is an idiot and a liability.

He won the ball cleanly for the first one. Nothing 50/50 about it.

Only saw a quick replay but it looked a tackle from behind, always taking a chance there even if you do get the ball.

Willie Miller on the radio was saying it was a tackle he didn't need to make and it showed his inexperience...

If by "going through" you mean then making contact then you are correct.

If only it was a contact sport.

The attacker was between Van Dijk and the ball. The only way Van Dijk could win the ball was by fouling.

I think a booking was harsh but it was a definite foul and I can understand why the referee gave a booking.