Robert Snodgrass- Aiming To Return In September - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Robert Snodgrass- Aiming To Return In September

Robroysboy

Happy to hear Robert Snodgrass who dislocated his knee on the opening game of the season whilst playing for Hull is aiming to be involved in the Scotland squads from September 2015. Such a massive player for our last campaign scoring in the wins against World Cup qualifiers Croatia home and away. He has such a physcial presence and gives strachan other options than the light weight Maloney, Naismith and Anya.

Great news, :ok:

14tgtg.jpg

Happy to hear Robert Snodgrass who dislocated his knee on the opening game of the season whilst playing for Hull is aiming to be involved in the Scotland squads from September 2015. Such a massive player for our last campaign scoring in the wins against World Cup qualifiers Croatia home and away. He has such a physcial presence and gives strachan other options than the light weight Maloney, Naismith and Anya.

14tgtg.jpg

Is that the same light weight Maloney that has scored 2 and had 1 assist in all of our last 3 competitive games? Glad to hear Snodgrass is back but credit where credit is due Maloney has done well so far in this campaign.

Is that the same light weight Maloney that has scored 2 and had 1 assist in all of our last 3 competitive games? Glad to hear Snodgrass is back but credit where credit is due Maloney has done well so far in this campaign.

Its not a criticism they are all wee guys with magic feet. Snoddy gives a more physical presence. :ok:

Agreed!!!!

Snoddy was awesome at ibrox before the Georgia game, he posed for pics and signed loads of autographs, was collared for a good 20 mins but didn't look pissed off in the slightest!!

Look forward to him coming back and playing in the same team as wee Maloney! ???

I was speaking to a leeds utd fan on holiday in the summer before snoddy was injured and he rated him highly and was devastated when he moved to Norwich.

I am sure strachan sees Snoddy as one of his key players and would even like to build a team round him he's that good.

Maloney is great player, this not a maloney vs snoddy debate, But I think Snoddy can deliver more for strachan as he is younnger where as Maloney has realsistically only this campaign and maybe part of the next one due to his age.

Edited by Robroysboy

14tgtg.jpg

Terrific player but not more physical than Naismith - that's crazy.

I was speaking to a leeds utd fan on holiday in the summer before snoddy was injured and he rated him highly.

I am sure strachan sees him as one of his key players and would even like to build a team round him he's that good.

Maloney is great player, this not a maloney vs snoddy debate, But I think Snoddy can deliver more for strachan as he is younnger where as Maloney has realsistically only this campaign and maybe part of the next one due to his age.