What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights? - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights?

Stuzo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of decent flights available, as I said in previous post booked from Edinburgh and could have got cheaper but avoided early morning flights and long waits in the airport. Just hope we are travelling over on a high after the Poland game.

Going on the Saturday Aberdeen-Dublin (Aer Lingus) then Dublin-Faro (Ryanair). 5 hours in Dublin airport. Faro-Dublin on Monday. Overnight stay then flight back to Aberdeen. Anyone else going this route? I expect a quieter night out in Dublin on the Monday than the last trip!

I only needed a one-way from Glasgow; there are still some good deals if you book separates...

I considered...

Friday 9th October:

Glasgow: 1420

Bristol: 1530

£103 with Easyjet

Then...

Bristol: 1725

Faro: 2005

£40 with Ryanair

But I have just now booked...

Friday 9th October:

Glasgow: 1115

East Midlands: 1225

£40 with FlyBE

Then...

East Midlands: 1550

Faro: 1845

£77 with Ryanair

I only needed a one-way from Glasgow; there are still some good deals if you book separates...

I considered...

Friday 9th October:

Glasgow: 1420

Bristol: 1530

£103 with Easyjet

Then...

Bristol: 1725

Faro: 2005

£40 with Ryanair

We opted for this, think it was about £70 total when we booked

If you've got a bit of time of spare out there,go on to easyjet holidays site, choose flight then hotel and type in SUMMER100 in the promotion code box and you get 100 quid off if booked before end August. We done it a while ago when they were giving 50 quid off and me and the Mrs are going Fri - Fri From Luton to Albufeira (self catering)for £386.00 Inc transfers and luggage between us.

Glad I booked a while back, much cheaper than some of the prices I'm reading about now. Going GLA-DUB-FARO, opposite way back. It really does save some cash if you can get things arranged early ie holidays and booked up as soon as dates are known, and if you can afford it at the time obviously.

You can still get a return flight to/from Bristol for £117 with Ryanair - out Friday back Monday.

Or £110 if you fly out Saturday and come back on the Tuesday.

Just booked from Newcastle to Lisbon on Friday 9th. £120 quid via Heathrow using Skycanner and lastminute.com. £20 or so on train from Lisbon to Albufeira. .

Not booked return yet - staying for a week - plenty of options - will wait and see if any cheaper prices appear.

Just booked from Newcastle to Lisbon on Friday 9th. £120 quid via Heathrow using Skycanner and lastminute.com. £20 or so on train from Lisbon to Albufeira. .

Not booked return yet - staying for a week - plenty of options - will wait and see if any cheaper prices appear.

:ok: Looked at the Lisbon route, train link looked regular and a decent price.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked flights there for Fri 9th-Fri 16th and got them for £165 return, can't complain with that.

0640 Edi-Luton then wait till tea time and over to Faro, both with Easyjet.

Coming back mid afternoon from Faro-Stansted then Stansted-Edi getting in at 2150, both with Ryanair

:)