Hamilton V Dundee Utd - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hamilton V Dundee Utd

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is the Spice of Life stand? We're in there apparently.

It better not be the fecking gazebo.

The GAZEBO is the overspill for the away ( Spice of Life ) stand. I was at accies for the lanarkshire derby and I asked if there were any plans to build a third or fourth stand and they said that there is no need as they can't fill the two satnds they already have.

Funny looking wee stadium, but that team can play. I fancy accies to win tonight, goodluck dundee utd you might need it.

The GAZEBO is the overspill for the away ( Spice of Life ) stand. I was at accies for the lanarkshire derby and I asked if there were any plans to build a third or fourth stand and they said that there is no need as they can't fill the two satnds they already have.

Funny looking wee stadium, but that team can play. I fancy accies to win tonight, goodluck dundee utd you might need it.

I agree, United will do well to win this.

Dundee Utd are over priced at 7/4 and 15/8 in some places

Not too confident about Accies what with a possible Alex Neil leaving mini downer and having a rotten record against Dundee Utd

The main reason why i'm not confident though is the next two games could shape the rest of Accies season - Dundee Utd and Celtic both at home

Ive mentioned before about what happens when Accies fans have expectations - they are not long in being brought down to earth.

FIngers crossed. Would take a draw