Jordan Mcmillan - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It does happen, I got spiked a few years ago with a hallucinogenic. It was my first night out in a while after recovering from pancreatitus (destroyed my liver and kidneys, I didn't get it sorted quick enough), I was just on the energy drink and was chatting to a girl in a club and when I went a way from her my mate said she was laughing with some guy. I thought nothing off it... Later on from what I was told happened (as I didn't remember much). In the club I thought my mates where a three headed monster trying to eat me, in the taxi I was stroking the drivers face saying how soft and beautiful his skin was, at home I was screaming that my dog was the devil and to get her our.

All in all not a pleasant experience lol

That genuinely sounds superb. Must of been good acid.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who and why would spike a drink with cocaine? Sounds like a lot of pish.

Still a 2 year ban and a probable end to his career is a very harsh punishment for taking a bit of cocaine.

That's what I thought. If nothing else it sounds like a waste of money!

A two year ban does seem harsh but apparently that is the minimum punishment the authorities can impose. And a punishment it will be - McMillan won't have been earning megabucks.

From a purely footballing perspective it's a shame too - he was a decent wee player for Thistle.

That's what I thought. If nothing else it sounds like a waste of money!

A two year ban does seem harsh but apparently that is the minimum punishment the authorities can impose. And a punishment it will be - McMillan won't have been earning megabucks.

From a purely footballing perspective it's a shame too - he was a decent wee player for Thistle.

if only he had listened to Zammo

say_no.jpg

Edited by Robroysboy

Don't imagine he will get paid, unlike Rio Ferdinand at Mau Utd who still picked up his pay cheque every week for "missing" his drug test when he bolted away from the training ground.

He's not employed by anyone to get paid, Thistle terminated his contract earlier this year.