The Problem Is Wiggy And His Ilk - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Problem Is Wiggy And His Ilk

Oh how Dick Donald must be turning given how his annointed replacement has fared during the past 23 years. The limited success of his team the past 18 months shouldn't mask the damage this man and his like have done to Scottish Football. No doubt Doncaster will get his jotters soon but the reality is he is just a firewall for Lawell and Wiggy. Dandies should enjoy this little bud at the northeast tip of a barren bush as the soil it is planted in is still dead. Our game is still withering and the leaders of our clubs should be ashamed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how Dick Donald must be turning given how his annointed replacement has fared during the past 23 years. The limited success of his team the past 18 months shouldn't mask the damage this man and his like have done to Scottish Football. No doubt Doncaster will get his jotters soon but the reality is he is just a firewall for Lawell and Wiggy. Dandies should enjoy this little bud at the northeast tip of a barren bush as the soil it is planted in is still dead. Our game is still withering and the leaders of our clubs should be ashamed.

what a weird post. Scottish football is thriving at the moment and it is great to see someone challenging celtic. Just cos your club's fans are drifting away don't try and bring the whole game down

Have you still no got over that Aberdeen fan riding yer burd ?

Let it go man, let it go...

Even by your standards - this is a pretty p1sh post

So many folk will masturbate themselves into a frenzy when it eventually goes Pete Tong and then moan Scottish football is shite because the same team always wins

There's a lot of folk waiting for us to slip up so that they can say "see, told you they couldn't do it/would bottle it!"

Meanwhile, Aberdeen fans will keep enjoying the ride, keep believing in the team but also being realistic enough to know that a fall is probably not too far away.

Mcinnes will ensure the team keep doing what they're doing - Working hard and staying grounded.

Saintlyscot will continue being bitter.

There's a lot of folk waiting for us to slip up so that they can say "see, told you they couldn't do it/would bottle it!"

Meanwhile, Aberdeen fans will keep enjoying the ride, keep believing in the team but also being realistic enough to know that a fall is probably not too far away.

Mcinnes will ensure the team keep doing what they're doing - Working hard and staying grounded.

Saintlyscot will continue being bitter.

I'll be doing some knee slides if we finish second

You going up for the Dundee game ?

It took an old firm game to get our second cup a sponsor. Our league is still without a sponsor. Our TV and media deals are worth roughly half of those in comparable countries like Switzerland and Sweden. We had a chance the last few years to totally change our game for the better and failed. Frankly the chairs of our top teams failed us. I would take pleasure if Aberdeen win the league but as long as the fundementals stay the same then it will count for little. Usual pish from the usual suspects on this thread. Depressing.

I'll be doing some knee slides if we finish second

You going up for the Dundee game ?

Possibly. Think my mate has got me a ticket for hee haw.. Which is handy as I'm skint as hell.

You wanting to go?

It took an old firm game to get our second cup a sponsor. Our league is still without a sponsor. Our TV and media deals are worth roughly half of those in comparable countries like Switzerland and Sweden. We had a chance the last few years to totally change our game for the better and failed. Frankly the chairs of our top teams failed us. I would take pleasure if Aberdeen win the league but as long as the fundementals stay the same then it will count for little. Usual pish from the usual suspects on this thread. Depressing.

Up to over 1000 posts well done Garvie

Quite funny that it was not so long ago that you actually laughed at me for posting on the TAMB

Now i spend my time laughing at what you post on the TAMB :P

Don't think you'll have many people disagreeing that the people who run the scottish game are beyond hopeless. But to say Aberdeen winning league will count for nothing because the people in charge of the game failing doesn't make any sense. What's depressing is the people who can't wait to know their own league.

Any other country so good at talking it's own game down and being shit at promoting it?

I might not be thriving per say but it's not half as bad as some make out.

Their has been some green shoots with the debt deals at Utd and Aberdeen but I see no evidence of leadership which will enhance and change our game. The recent thread about improving our game had many obvious suggestions which h would alter things but misguided self interest still seems to get in the way. I believe Thompson at Utd wanted far reaching change but was laughed out of court by by the spfl board.

Up to over 1000 posts well done Garvie

Quite funny that it was not so long ago that you actually laughed at me for posting on the TAMB

Now i spend my time laughing at what you post on the TAMB :P

Over 1000! And every one insightful. I look forward to reaching 10000!

On another note maybe Ann Budge will bring something to the table next season?