The Rangers V Dumbarton - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rangers V Dumbarton

If Rangers keep defending the way the did today, we will be lucky if we just get humped aff Scumtic.

Now it go's against everything I believe in, and unlike Ian Black, I will not bet against my own team, but if I was a betting man, and based on that performance, I would put everything I own and could borrow, on Scumtic winning by a record margin, thats how bad our defence is.

The Rangers needed a break and got it when the ball hit a charging Daly for your first.

(First 2 goals assisted by Smith.)

Another chance to gain ground next week as those around you will undoubtedly take points off each other.

Hearts sitting pretty.

We in no way had a 30000 attendance

Unless the top of the Govan was rammed then I fully agree - probably a bit over 20,000

As for the game - heaven help us with that defence!! Truly awful, and the Sons really should have come away with more - Celtic will tear us a new one if there aren't significant changes. And by that, I mean someone find a way to get McCulloch off the team sheet!

TT

In pub post match and utterly disappointed. Rangers were there for the taking.

Deserved our lead and Daly knew nothing about his goal. Thought we actually bosses the first half in terms of posession and quality of play. Rangers were improved in the second but still annoyed not to take at least something. The last 5 mins we had decent pressure but got caught on the break.

McCulloch is a squealing bitch who play acts when he loses every physical challenge.

I'd be surprised if the genuine crowd was much over 20k. The club deck has a couple of hundred folk at best. And there were huge empty pockets in the Broomloan. The 2 wee groups of ultras remain an embarrassment to rangers though the place was like a morgue most of the match.