Can Someone Other Than Celtic Win The Title? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can Someone Other Than Celtic Win The Title?

I'd like to see Milne going for it in the transfer window....not a lotta cash could see us getting Shinnie and an attacking midfielder. We won't do it though.

Without moving some players on the money wouldn't be there.

Even last season the club lost money.

Despite a decent start results wise this season, crowds are also still relatively disappointing at a lot of games too.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that fans of a certain 2 Championship clubs are desperate to tell us how many points Celtic will win by.

You could be forgiven for thinking that a Celtic stroll in the park is exactly what they would like to happen.

Sorry mate yer right enough. When you have an away support pushing 90k and Ryan Jack in your squad, you boys really are stick ons for the title.......what was I thinking? :-)):-))

Sorry mate yer right enough. When you have an away support pushing 90k and Ryan Jack in your squad, you boys really are stick ons for the title.......what was I thinking? :-)):-))

You were thinking that you want Celtic to win the title.

The last thing a the Rangers fan wants is another club to be succesful.

I don't think it's time to start panicking, DU are lucky to be 2 up, some terrible defending and a terrible offside decision have seen to that. On another day we could be 2 or 3 up ourselves.

Had it not been for three joke decisions you would have lost at pittodrie and only been one point clear of us right now............ Shit happens to all clubs

I don't think another club will win the league but I do think it will be closer than it usually is.

Had it not been for three joke decisions you would have lost at pittodrie and only been one point clear of us right now............ Shit happens to all clubs

I don't think another club will win the league but I do think it will be closer than it usually is.

From what I remember Aberdeen's defending that day was as bad as ours today, that's football.

And didn't Scott Brown get sent off?

From what I remember Aberdeen's defending that day was as bad as ours today, that's football.

Oh FFS

Celtic equaliser - clear foul in the middle of the park not given then played to the boy who equailsed

Celtic winner came after 2 corners neither of which were a corner.

The defending could have been better for both but had the referee done his job properly the standard of defending would not have been called into question.

The difference between Celtic and the rest of the teams in the top league is that the 11 clubs and their fans will admit when we benefit from a bad call and realise that some go for you and some against. Celtic are always greeting about the very odd poor call against whilst conveniently forgetting they benefit far more than they are 'done' by iffy calls.

Oh FFS

Celtic equaliser - clear foul in the middle of the park not given then played to the boy who equailsed

Celtic winner came after 2 corners neither of which were a corner.

The defending could have been better for both but had the referee done his job properly the standard of defending would not have been called into question.

The difference between Celtic and the rest of the teams in the top league is that the 11 clubs and their fans will admit when we benefit from a bad call and realise that some go for you and some against. Celtic are always greeting about the very odd poor call against whilst conveniently forgetting they benefit far more than they are 'done' by iffy calls.

Always cheated, never defeated!!! :whistling:

That result irritates me more than shipping two late goals to St Mirren after being 2 up.

It will be interesting to see how Celtic react if they come out of the festive period 4 or less points in front.

I assume you are referring to both Celtic goals?

If so a 1-0 Dons would have seen us top on 37 and them on 35.

A draw would have had them on 36 and us on 35.

Shows the small margins involved.

That result irritates me more than shipping two late goals to St Mirren after being 2 up.

It will be interesting to see how Celtic react if they come out of the festive period 4 or less points in front.

They'll splash the cash in January.