Former Players That Come Back To Haunt You - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Former Players That Come Back To Haunt You

There was a certain ex Killie player who turned traitor and signed for Ayr he then went on to score the winning penalty in the 2004\5 west sound trophy. It was hard enough to take him scoring against us but his celebrations and taunting of the Killie fans after really got to us. Can't remember exactly who it was but I'm sure some of the other Killie boys on here will know

There was a certain ex Killie player who turned traitor and signed for Ayr he then went on to score the winning penalty in the 2004\5 west sound trophy. It was hard enough to take him scoring against us but his celebrations and taunting of the Killie fans after really got to us. Can't remember exactly who it was but I'm sure some of the other Killie boys on here will know

Would that be a one jerome the the French the guy ?

Was working abroad at the time so missed it. Don't recognise any ex-Killie players at Ayr from the report though. Darren Henderson is from the toon right enough...

http://www.killiefc.com/Season%202004-05/KilmarnockFC/MatchReports/040724-Ayr%20%28Friendly%29/040724-Ayr%20%28Friendly%29.htm