Broon - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This could work...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy

As for the vow, anyone who reads the papers or watches the news will be under the impression it is a fait accompli. Scotland has now got full control over income tax while England still sends its tax dollars north, meanwhile, Newcastle airport is fecked as everyone on Tyneside is going to travel to Edinburgh airport for their two weeks in Magaluf.

When in truth all that has happened is a man with no power whatsoever has made a report, none of the recommendations of which will be legislated on until after the general election in a few months time - and despite all reports to the contrary, Scotland continues to be a net contributor to UK finances.

Hes a twat and has nothing whatsover to do with the rovers apart from some shares he bought when the club was on its knees.

Eric Drysdale was on the news getting interviewed about him. He was very careful in what he said, but it was pretty obvious what he was thinking.

state theft of pensions £118 billion plus the tax changes .... make Robert Maxwell's pension theft look like theft of spare change

That estimate is now getting closer to £300 billion and rising every year. Osborne promised to reverse that change but he hasn't done it yet.

Thanks for everything Gordon :ok:

I know yer fishing but my father would like to thank him personally for losing thousands of pounds from his work pension ... war mongering pension robbing C N U T may he rot .... My mothers a proud fifer and it's fife this and fife that but she can't stand him, I hope I never meet him or I will verbally let him have it, for making my parents' life harder

Edited by Gaz