Favourite Scotland Youtube Videos - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite Scotland Youtube Videos

1320lichtie

After watching a whole lot of them think it would be good to see everybody's favourites.

Love this one from the Italy game.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=bbe9zwXODN8

Also this tribute to Faddy is immense, what a guy. 'Dunno if I'll ever be good enough to play for Scotland' class..

Be good to keep this updated with games etc takes ages finding decent videos from them

I've built up a large repertoire of YouTube videos some of the best being..

I love how the Tally says the atmosphere is unbelievable then gets stuck in with the anthem haha!

7 minutes in - first and only time I can recall the brave heart speech played and what an atmosphere it generated. Edited by TheReid

Most will (rightly) identify France and England clips so I'll pick something different. Love this one from 1997, Scotland v Austria. Gallacher's second is a peach!

Great stuff. Remember that game well. Also was my first visit to the Iron Horse in Glasgow.

For purely personal reasons on memories of my Dad losing his suit jacket in the melee after the goal (he chucked it up in the air forgetting his wallet and keys were in it) this game holds a special place for me. Super Ally back in the day when he was a good guy.

This is a great one of the goal against Italy from their section. The scenes are quite something.

2 questions : How on earth did McCulloch miss? Where part of the ground did the boy in the net come from?

Never seen that video and what a video that is...

I made this video after Ukraine game, still my favourite Scotland game as it summed up the high we were on at the time post France away and it was on the same day as my mums birthday. That plus fact we won convincingly.

I've built up a large repertoire of YouTube videos some of the best being..

http://youtu.be/aMc2FVxHdfs

I love how the Tally says the atmosphere is unbelievable then gets stuck in with the anthem haha!

http://youtu.be/wv9Ln5WKZRw

7 minutes in - first and only time I can recall the brave heart speech played and what an atmosphere it generated.

I remember the Braveheart speech at Holland '03. It was my mate's first ever Scotland game and I remember his wide-eyed stare continuing throughout the game and he could barely speak a word on the walk back into town. He hasn't missed a home game since and says it's still his favourite memory.

I remember the Braveheart speech at Holland '03. It was my mate's first ever Scotland game and I remember his wide-eyed stare continuing throughout the game and he could barely speak a word on the walk back into town. He hasn't missed a home game since and says it's still his favourite memory.

Haha class, 50,000 fans screaming at once i was always remember it.