Dons V Celtic - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhttp://youtu.be/BjKUuVBr-2sTims at minutes silence

Who cares, a couple of dafties who got shouted down, when ever we do respect it impeccably you lot make up stories anyway. I actually don't give a fekk about this any more, the guys who have their annual w@nk waiting on timmy making a noise are disrespecting the occasion just as much as these couple of dafties.

Edited by ek_celt

Who cares, a couple of dafties who got shouted down, when ever we do respect it impeccably you lot make up stories anyway. I actually don't give a fekk about this any more, the guys who have their annual w@nk waiting on timmy making a noise are disrespecting the occasion just as much as these couple of dafties.

My God Timonomics is in overdrive today

Why do you care ? It's not as if you were in that or any other YouTube video that some dikhead posted on the TAMB for all and sundry to see.

It's always just "a couple of daftness" isn't it..... Or people that didn't realise a minutes' silence was taking place because they got to the ground late.

And my team didn't get pumped. Just a neutrals' observation of the state of play concerning Celtic and they victim mentality. You would have thought that they would have learned from Liverpools' embarrassing stance (We are all Suarez t-shirts) and accepted the findings of an independent panel that Tonev is a racist. But the club have supported him rather than condoning him.

Has there ever been a time when Celtic or their fans have put their hands up and acknowledged they were in the wrong? All a bit sad and embarrassing to be honest.

Quite ironic given the history that has surrounded their club for Celtic fans to be shouting beast at an opposing player.

Also found it amusing they were following up their "no" stuff with a foreign national anthem too.

Bit of racism from them in their booing of Logan?

Bit of racism from the No voters booing our national team captain every time he touched the ball

Celtic fans behave like scum.

Why is anyone surprised at this in the slightest ? It's hardly anything new.

Anyway, more importantly, I'm encouraged by the way Aberdeen played....far the better team for the last 30 minutes after Celtic dominated early 2nd half possession.

Logan was superb again, Taylor played excellently, and the Celtic forward line hardly got a kick. I though all Dons players performed well, and only a combination of poor finishing and a couple of moments of slack defending stopped us getting 3 points.

Overall, no big deal. Celtic will win the league, and we're only 4 points off 2nd having performed averagely so far. I would have been far more concerned if we'd been rank today, but for long periods we were by far the better team.

Shit happens in football, but the positives from today far outweigh the negatives.

Na, I just can't be bothered with folk who look for ways to be offended. Recording a minute's silence hoping Timothy makes a noise is a prime example of that.

Good to see it was well observed by the vast majority of the Celtic fans anyway.

I certainly wasn't looking to be offended. I don't think anyone was. I was simply trying to observe a minutes silence to honour those who lost their lives in conflict. Unfortunately I had to listed to some absolute scumbags who decided those who died weren't worthy of any respect and instead decided to sign some utter p1sh which thankfully I couldn't understand.

I'm sure you can't be bothered with those pointing out truths that hurt. But hey ho, you defend away.