England Game Live On Stv - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England Game Live On Stv

Toepoke

I am glad I bought a ticket. There was absolutely no way that I was missing a Scotland vs England game for the sake of paying £20.00 above the odds. That may sound selfish, but I cannot miss this.

I totally understand those not going - and making a stand against the SFA, my stand will come against Gibraltar.

I am glad I bought a ticket. There was absolutely no way that I was missing a Scotland vs England game for the sake of paying £20.00 above the odds. That may sound selfish, but I cannot miss this.

I totally understand those not going - and making a stand against the SFA, my stand will come against Gibraltar.

I suppose this mythology surrounding the match is what they were trying to milk but for me it's a completely meaningless game and 20 quid is a HUGE percentage markup on the normal price. Wouldn't tolerate that from any company trying to sell me a product. Edited by thewelk

It's a meaningless kickabout.

A bit harsh that. Any Scotland v England game is going to have a bit of significance, especially given the scarcity of them.

Personally though, I've been to several of them and 50 quid plus is just asking too much in the run up to Xmas when I can sit at home with a couple of beers and watch it.

Does this mean we'll have to endure adrian chiles ? Hopefully not ian wright aswell.

I will be at the match so hoping to be watching a recording whilst fastforwarding by chiles and cos half tine drivel.

No. It's on STV. The boy ramjeen or whatever he's called. Can't remember who else they said was doing on it.

It's on sky aswell.

From STV's website...
"International Football: Scotland v England
Tuesday 18th November on STV South from 7:30pm to 10:15pm

Last time, Scotland narrowly lost to England 3-2 at Wembley. Can Gordon Strachan's men avenge that defeat? Raman Bhardwaj presents the match from Celtic Park, with guests including Robert Snodgrass and Terry Butcher. Commentary from Derek Rae and Gary McAllister."

I guess if we do win and you've satellite / cable you can switch to ITV to enjoy Adrian's sulking...

Edited by Toepoke